News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

But you said you'd watch it. I'm starting to wonder where this relationship is heading :D.
o_O.....i've never watched Office Space? .....did i say i had or would?

I watch a lot of movies based on the actors and decide not to watch the same

I do not watch Australian movies at all .......

o_O.....i've never watched Office Space? .....did i say i had or would?

I watch a lot of movies based on the actors and decide not to watch the same

I do not watch Australian movies at all .......

Yes, yes you did. You mentioned that you dislike Aniston and I said that Office Space was good. You asked whether I was referring to a movie or TV show and I responded Movie. You said you'd watch it on the weekend. It's not Australian. It's ok, I know you've got a fair few to get through.

I'll watch it this weekend

As a kid growing up in the 90s my favorites, Bloodsport, Kickboxer, God Must be crazy, Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood and home alone 1 & 2

As a kid growing up in the 90s my favorites, Bloodsport, Kickboxer, God Must be crazy, Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood and home alone 1 & 2

But make that the 80's.

Rad
BMX Bandits
Electric Boogaloo

I refused to watch Reacher with that midget pretend actor cruise in it. The role cried out for someone like David Morse. 5'7" idiot trying to play a 6"5" bloke. Please spare me.

I didn't mind Edge Of Tomorrow, Cruise wasn't too bad. Then again maybe I was just watching Emily Blunt ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best movie opening ever.

I was twelve going on thirteenth the first time I saw a dead human being. It happened in the summer of 1959, a long time ago; only if you measure it terms of years. I living in a small town in Oregon called Castle Rock.

When I was young I used to think he turned off his computer without saving.... It really did upset me more than Chris Chambers dying.

Last edited:
Yes, yes you did. You mentioned that you dislike Aniston and I said that Office Space was good. You asked whether I was referring to a movie or TV show and I responded Movie. You said you'd watch it on the weekend. It's not Australian. It's ok, I know you've got a fair few to get through.
Will do this weekend

Some of my favourite films……….this is just the beginning as there so many great films.

I have a penchant for the weird and wonderful.

The Exorcist- The ultimate horror film. This is pure unadulterated terror and the most powerful film of all time. Nothing will ever top this.

The Shining- the epic supernatural horror film starring Jack Nicholson who is bonkers from the very beginning.

In The Mouth of Madness- An underrated Carpenter classic starring the acerbic Sam Neill as an insurance investigator who becomes trapped in a horror novel.

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory- Not just one of the most bizarre children’s films, but one of the greatest black comedies. Gene Wilder is a rare American actor who knows the meaning of the world subtlety.

Bad Boy Bubby- Twisted Adelaide film about a 35 year old man abused by his mother who finally sees the outside world for the first time. Hilarity ensues for our anti-hero.

Spinal Tap- A very funny parody of rock music in general, particularly glam and heavy metal. Iron Maiden were not impressed.

Clockwork Orange- How about some of the old ultra-violence? Alex and his droogs find out that violence doesn’t pay or does it? Not for Alex unfortunately.

Suspiria- The Italian master Dario Argento’s magnum opus about a coven of witches preying on young ballet students. This film is pure eye candy.

Eraserhead- David Lynch’s nightmare surrealist film about the fear of fatherhood. Not one for the ladies.

Videodrome- David Cronenberg’s 80’s classic about man’s relationship with technology and the blurring of the lines. Deborah Harry gives a wonderful kinky performance.

Some of my favourite films……….this is just the beginning as there so many great films.

I have a penchant for the weird and wonderful.

The Exorcist- The ultimate horror film. This is pure unadulterated terror and the most powerful film of all time. Nothing will ever top this.

The Shining- the epic supernatural horror film starring Jack Nicholson who is bonkers from the very beginning.

In The Mouth of Madness- An underrated Carpenter classic starring the acerbic Sam Neill as an insurance investigator who becomes trapped in a horror novel.

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory- Not just one of the most bizarre children’s films, but one of the greatest black comedies. Gene Wilder is a rare American actor who knows the meaning of the world subtlety.

Bad Boy Bubby- Twisted Adelaide film about a 35 year old man abused by his mother who finally sees the outside world for the first time. Hilarity ensues for our anti-hero.

Spinal Tap- A very funny parody of rock music in general, particularly glam and heavy metal. Iron Maiden were not impressed.

Clockwork Orange- How about some of the old ultra-violence? Alex and his droogs find out that violence doesn’t pay or does it? Not for Alex unfortunately.

Suspiria- The Italian master Dario Argento’s magnum opus about a coven of witches preying on young ballet students. This film is pure eye candy.

Eraserhead- David Lynch’s nightmare surrealist film about the fear of fatherhood. Not one for the ladies.

Videodrome- David Cronenberg’s 80’s classic about man’s relationship with technology and the blurring of the lines. Deborah Harry gives a wonderful kinky performance.

Nice to see some love for This is Spinal tap. Seriously one of the funniest films of all time (stone henge, "goes to eleven", "they were still booing him when we got on stage", "now residing in the where are they now file")! Love it.

Haha... I reckon theres a 1991 crows poster out of focus in the background in one scene.

Gee it gets frustrating doing the simplest tasks (as it turns out)

I had a French film in a series of VOB files with no English subtitles :( ......i have the SRT file ...so i Google on how to add a SRT file to 5 x VOB files ?

I add SRT files all the time to Mp4, AVI and Metrovska formats .....but not 5 x VOB files

Well 2 hours later & i am no smarter ....other than all these programs i have to download and complicated processes dating back to 2009 :mad: .......seriously you have to be a software developer

In the end ...out of frustration i add the SRT file to the movie folder and simply rename it TS_Info.srt .....works :D

There's 2 hours of my life i'll never get back :cry:

Gee it gets frustrating doing the simplest tasks (as it turns out)

I had a French film in a series of VOB files with no English subtitles :( ......i have the SRT file ...so i Google on how to add a SRT file to 5 x VOB files ?

I add SRT files all the time to Mp4, AVI and Metrovska formats .....but not 5 x VOB files

Well 2 hours later & i am no smarter ....other than all these programs i have to download and complicated processes dating back to 2009 :mad: .......seriously you have to be a software developer

In the end ...out of frustration i add the SRT file to the movie folder and simply rename it TS_Info.srt .....works :D

There's 2 hours of my life i'll never get back :cry:

You need an education from Freddy Bassett, Mr Smooth or cammo6556

If you like Time Travel with Time looped sequencing ....have to watch Spanish film "Timecrimes" .....starts off looking amateurish, but the story just sucks you in .....if you like Time Travel & the actual science behind Temporal Loops

A time loop or temporal loop is a plot device in which periods of time are repeated and re-experienced by the characters, and there is often some hope of breaking out of the cycle of repetition.[1] Time loop is sometimes used to refer to a causal loop.[1][2] Stories with time loops commonly center on the character learning from each successive loop through time.[1]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back