List Mgmt. 2015 National Draft discussion thread (Tuesday 24 November)

Remove this Banner Ad

In my opinion we absolutely go the Tonk on mids and load up.
17: Clarke
26: Cunningham
28: Redman
47: Clark

Where did you guys see cuninghams highlights? From the comments iv been reading i must see ☺

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did you guys see cuninghams highlights? From the comments iv been reading i must see ☺

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Key 'Afl draft machine' into Google and then scroll down to his name on the link and there's full
Bio's, highlights etc available

In my opinion we absolutely go the Tonk on mids and load up.
17: Clarke
26: Cunningham
28: Redman
47: Clark
Replace Redman with Cole & you can have all surnames starting with a C. Then, with our 5th pick, we can draft Cazorla... Since we tend to gravitate towards players that miss easy shots at goal. (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

But yeah, I agree. If the lesser McKay is still there come our 3rd pick, then maybe. But no way would I be taking him with our 1st. I'm just starting to wonder whether I prefer Cunningham over Clarke (like Twomey has). My guess is that a slider may be chosen with our 1st pick anyway (or even Hibberd)... & then it's a nervous wait for 10 or so picks hoping that one of Clarke or Cuningham remains.

If we got McKay, I anticipate the same reactions as to Goldstein's pick.
Two certanities of draft night are that Collingwood will get the "steal of the draft" and supporters with absolutely no clue whatsoever will bag their club's drafting.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

A while back I may have mentioned about our recruiter's interest in a pair from a state we have recruited from quite a bit recently.

For memory, I may have also mentioned a player in this thread as a hint. If so, our interest in him remains extremely high.

A while back I may have mentioned about our recruiter's interest in a pair from a state we have recruited from quite a bit recently.

For memory, I may have also mentioned a player in this thread as a hint. If so, our interest in him remains extremely high.

Cryptastic.

1. List Mgmt. 2015 National/Rookie Draft thread
    A while back I may have mentioned about our recruiter's interest in a pair from a state we have recruited from quite a bit recently. For memory,...
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, 28 minutes ago in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

2. Post
    List Mgmt. 2015 National/Rookie Draft thread
    Agreed and that's certainly a risk. I've been a big wrap for Gresham on here, having seen a fair bit of him, but I think I did qualify it by...
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, Nov 1, 2015 in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

3. Post
    They exist. Swallow Selwood and Hannebery would be 180-182cm. Definite sub 180 players who are very adept inside off the top of my head. Lachie...
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, Nov 1, 2015 in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

4. Post
    Looks like we'll be taking the Kelly-Hopper double in a few years time.
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, Oct 28, 2015 in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

5. Post
    Reminds me of a young Eastern Ranges and former North Melbourne product in Jess Sinclair, who is taller with a bit more toe. Had a pretty good...
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, Oct 25, 2015 in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

6. Post
    A disappointing champs, but he looks the goods. For a big guy, his ground ball stats rated just about elite inside forward 50 and he was...
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, Oct 23, 2015 in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

7. Post
    He's a nice prospect. A mix between Thompson and Lake for mine. His pace and agility is a slight concern but he is a good footballer. He is very...

8. Post
    Just on the above. It's an example of the prospects you find inside the first 30 and a reason why we should be happy with our trade period....

9. Post
    Oleg Markov
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, Oct 20, 2015 in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

10. Post
    The Perry boys. For memory we had a chat this time last year about Jordan Perry. Matty's a very uncontested type who finds the pill on the...
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, Oct 10, 2015 in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

11. Post
    Yeah I recall you saying that TT. His old man must be stoked? I was looking through some really interesting statistics earlier. Ben's kick...

12. Post
    No not really. He reminds me of Zaharakis in some regard around the ball and through the midfield. A closer comparison would probably be...

13. Post
    I was coming back from Queensland on Thursday and a few of the Queensland boys invited to the combine were on board. Had a quick chat with Ben...

14. Post
    Well, as expected he might just bolt inside the top 20 after the combine is finished. I knew he would score well in the skills testing, but...

15. Post
    I feel ya. For similar reasons, I wouldn't entertain him as a top 15 pick. I have others ahead of him. For a second rounder. I wouldn't hesitate....
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, Aug 8, 2015 in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

16. Post
    I would be all over Jade Gresham with our 2nd round pick, particularly in the 30's. Good lad as well.
    Post by: Hunters Host #3, Aug 8, 2015 in forum: North Melbourne Kangaroos

I'd say your talking about either Burton or Bonner.

Dumont, Durdin & McKenzie all from s.a.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back