Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
Big fan of the Silver faceplate

vsmAhX1.jpg

Collection is complete unless Nintendo adds more

Am slightly disappointed with the product.

Plays Mega Drive,32x games fine but there is no pause button for the Master System on the cartridge,also the os seems like an older version and not the current one that has in game reset,save states etc,etc.
Going to read reviews next time?

Am slightly disappointed with the product.

Plays Mega Drive,32x games fine but there is no pause button for the Master System on the cartridge,also the os seems like an older version and not the current one that has in game reset,save states etc,etc.

So using a Emulator like Kega Fusion would be better then getting a EverDrive?

Lol

Stick of Truth is an amazing game though. Well worth the $12!
Oh I know it is. Its the perfect game imo, did exactly what it set out to do.

no 1 showing off the juicy games they got at Xmas... better not be buying digital!!!

9RrXOF3.jpg

this is all the s**t i got in Dec/Jan... all the RE stuff was in 1 bundle for a brilliant price and I already have RE so I will sell that off. I'm no big FF fan but the FFX Special Edition was a good price too. X was the first I played and tried to get into, this has been great playing through so far with a mate who knows the game backwards. Tales of Symphonia was the big one I didn't expect to get, I thought it was one of those GC games you can't find for under $150 but I think that could more be the non-Aus Western releases. Still ToS is usually $80 minimum but I somehow got it for under $60, now it's at the top of of the backlog!! thank u for reading my essay on: games I bought

no 1 showing off the juicy games they got at Xmas... better not be buying digital!!!

9RrXOF3.jpg

this is all the s**t i got in Dec/Jan... all the RE stuff was in 1 bundle for a brilliant price and I already have RE so I will sell that off. I'm no big FF fan but the FFX Special Edition was a good price too. X was the first I played and tried to get into, this has been great playing through so far with a mate who knows the game backwards. Tales of Symphonia was the big one I didn't expect to get, I thought it was one of those GC games you can't find for under $150 but I think that could more be the non-Aus Western releases. Still ToS is usually $80 minimum but I somehow got it for under $60, now it's at the top of of the backlog!! thank u for reading my essay on: games I bought
I bought ToS when it first came out. Still my favorite GC game ... perhaps until I manage to beat Skies of Arcadia.

Back