Dangerfield + Kerridge + 53 = Milera + Menzel + Gore - Discuss

Remove this Banner Ad

this is a really bullshit post.

why do people bother coming on here just to be negative about everything.

being optimistic isn't a mental disorder that denies you the ability to see things that went wrong or could have been done better.

i really don't understand why some posters on here even follow the Crows.
Did you think i was being sarcastic? i was being serious, im really optimistic about our future chances, otherwise im not really sure what youre getting at or why, ive been consistently positive about our recruiting.

I know a guy who went to school with Milera

Not sure if that means much just thought I should throw it out there make a contribution
I knew a guy who met Jay Weatherill who met Malcolm Turnbull who met Barack Obama who met Vladimir Putin

no, that's not it. so dont be such a dick about it.

being positive or excited about the future isn't isnt accepting mediocrity in the past either.

s**t has happened, we all get that, some players wont make it, we all get that, you didnt like the drafting strategy and think you could have done it better, we all get that.

i just dont know why all the captain obvious on this board feel the need to constantly regurgitate it as if they are some higher being of truth.

It gives them that warm, fuzzy feeling ?

I knew a guy who met Jay Weatherill who met Malcolm Turnbull who met Barack Obama who met Vladimir Putin

I sat next to a "homeless guy" chatting outside a pub in -20 deg Montreal. And someone gave me $5.00.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back