QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of rumours of who is going where?

KP rumour has it you are on the move?

Kp to magpies,

Parker and fryer not at buffs ?? Can bounce might give us some input ??

Suns building , building and building.

Ippy appointed a new coach hopefully it's for the long haul and can build !

What's everyone's thoughts on the alpha pre season draw .

Any predictions?

Forum is very quiet atm no whispers ?

NP will be nice to see what the chooks have in store for you mate Round 1?

Be good to get it out the way early. Always hard the first time playing against your old mob.

First things first I'll need to earn my spot in the side might struggle seeing as my brothers not the coach to hand feed me my position ;-)

but roosters haven't ever been that sorta club and will be to well coached to worry about little ol me .obviously have left for opportunities not because of anything to do with the roosters . But I can tell you I'm not looking forward to the ear bashing I'll be getting from Burrell . I'm excited tho .

Heard the Suns picked up 1 Phil munga Nolan ?? Wowe hardest player I've ever played with .

Bit of a whisper a few weeks ago was Redcliffe may struggle for two teams.....
Anyone update on numbers at the tigers.....

First things first I'll need to earn my spot in the side might struggle seeing as my brothers not the coach to hand feed me my position ;-)

but roosters haven't ever been that sorta club and will be to well coached to worry about little ol me .obviously have left for opportunities not because of anything to do with the roosters . But I can tell you I'm not looking forward to the ear bashing I'll be getting from Burrell . I'm excited tho .

Heard the Suns picked up 1 Phil munga Nolan ?? Wowe hardest player I've ever played with .
Wow Munga is a solid get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never to early to "spy"...blocker...
Reckon you got a few spys around the traps....you seem to be pretty well informed about most clubs...

At the end of the day we can only control what happens at our own club, but it always nice to know what is happening at other clubs.

Especially this time of year, always interesting who is going where and who actually ends up at the clubs everyone is
Spruking.

Christmas wish...
pirates injury free year......
roosters.....np please come back!!!!!!
Tiger's. ...no floods please...
buffs....kp dont go....
vic pt...play every game at home...
ipswich...help!!!
Wynnum. ....less paper talk ...more action on the field. ..
MERRY CHRISTMAS. . HO HO HO

Christmas wish...
pirates injury free year......
roosters.....np please come back!!!!!!
Tiger's. ...no floods please...
buffs....kp dont go....
vic pt...play every game at home...
ipswich...help!!!
Wynnum. ....less paper talk ...more action on the field. ..
MERRY CHRISTMAS. . HO HO HO

Left out a few clubs PI?

Who's in the Comp next year karmaking ? What's the draw look like?
Yeah Bond up and Kedron in, tipping Kedron to be in top 5, plenty of quality players dropping down into comp for 2016, standard will certainly go up a few notches. Suns play Redcliffe at Tigerland in early rounds, good chance to catch up for a beer.

no Munga at the Suns, he recertainly make d however the three key forwards that keep Munga in the twos during his time at Surfers are all lining up for the Suns this year.
Karmaking were those three at suns last year or srd they new recruits....will certainly make a potent forward line.
How havd the numbers been pre season training...

no Munga at the Suns, he retired however the three key forwards that keep Munga in the twos during his time at Surfers are all lining up for the Suns this year.

Hey Karma what's the go with the top dressing of oval at Suns? Seems to have been a long process? Will it be right to train on for your preseason when you return from Xmas?

Hey Karma what's the go with the top dressing of oval at Suns? Seems to have been a long process? Will it be right to train on for your preseason when you return from Xmas?
Unfortunately not Blocker, the ground was dug up two weeks before our grand final so it would be ready for cricket first week of December. They were 12 weeks behind in a 13 week program. Ground will not be available until early March, we will train at our second oval is roughly same size only will be with portable lights

Last edited:
Yeah Bond up and Kedron in, tipping Kedron to be in top 5, plenty of quality players dropping down into comp for 2016, standard will certainly go up a few notches. Suns play Redcliffe at Tigerland in early rounds, good chance to catch up for a beer.
Beer sounds good. Ill make sure I come down for that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back