Portfolio mfcrox's 2015 Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine every single one of the guernseys on FJ.com made up like this! You and Mero should join forces... ;)

I really really like Mero's template, plus his has WAAAAYYYY more detail that I really could be bothered putting into mine (correct manufacturer templates for both guernseys and shorts, era-style clothing, etc.). No need for my work really :)

Plus the stance/pose my template has really is a turd in terms of getting a realistic looking perspective... would just be way to much work to work on the hundreds/thousands of guernseys over the decades.

Cheers though :)

Imagine every single one of the guernseys on FJ.com made up like this! You and Mero should join forces... ;)
Eventually.
Here's a taste
The idea is you click on the front only jumper and get the front and back view.
Footscray 1935
Footscray-Uniform1935B.png

But it's fairly bland until you get to the jumpers with sponsors on the backs in the 1990s.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random bump... one jumper out of my portfolio was really bugging me: Hawthorn clash guernsey. I found a decent resolution image of the guernsey on Hawthorn's twitter account recently, so I used that as my 'inspiration' and updated my remake:

OLD:

NEW:

It's awful but you've done a great job recreating it. Pass that graphic onto Mero and he can update his?

Would be happy to. I passed on my first attempt to him, but I'm not sure if he ever used it.
I felt the version I have on the site is closer than the original you've done. In particular the sides which do not form a straight vee, but as shown in the second one. arch slightly from under the cuff.

The second one, however, captures the piece in its true state.

I felt the version I have on the site is closer than the original you've done. In particular the sides which do not form a straight vee, but as shown in the second one. arch slightly from under the cuff.

The second one, however, captures the piece in its true state.

Fair enough. I think you were looking to update the one you had on FootyJumpers at the time, and my old one was more accurate than that one.

The one you have on FootyJumpers now is pretty good to be honest, but if you want my new one, just let me know :thumbsu:

I've got a bit of a break from work for the next couple of weeks, so I am going to boot this back up again and start with remaking guernseys from 2016. I am just going to use my own 'mfcrox' brand guernsey template now, can't be bothered making 2016 collars.

Like always, I am going to try and put as much detail into each guernsey as I can based on their 2016 look (although some clubs with no 2016 shorts sponsor will be given their 2015 sponsor... I hate random blank space). I am just going to upload these in random order based on whatever appeals to me at the time, but I'll then list them in alphabetical order. Here goes:

Adelaide (2016 Home Guernsey):

Adelaide (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey 1):

Adelaide (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey 2):

Brisbane (2016 Home Guernsey):

Brisbane (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey 1):

Brisbane (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey 2):

Carlton (2016 Home Guernsey):

Carlton (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Collingwood (2016 Home Guernsey):

Collingwood (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Essendon (2016 Home Guernsey):

Essendon (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Fremantle (2016 Home Guernsey):

Fremantle (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Geelong (2016 Home Guernsey):

Geelong (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Gold Coast (2016 Home Guernsey):

Gold Coast (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Greater Western Sydney (2016 Home Guernsey):

Greater Western Sydney (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Last edited:
Hawthorn (2016 Home Guernsey):

Hawthorn (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey 1):

Hawthorn (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey 2):

Melbourne (2016 Home Guernsey):

Melbourne (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

North Melbourne (2016 Home Guernsey):

North Melbourne (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Port Adelaide (2016 Home Guernsey):

Port Adelaide (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Richmond (2016 Home Guernsey):

Richmond (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

St. Kilda (2016 Home Guernsey):

St. Kilda (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Sydney (2016 Home Guernsey):

Sydney (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

West Coast (2016 Home Guernsey):

West Coast (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey 1):

West Coast (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey 2):

Western Bulldogs (2016 Home Guernsey):

Western Bulldogs (2016 Away/Clash Guernsey):

Last edited:
2016 Season 'Collection' complete. If I've made any stuff-ups, just let me know. Only contentious one is North Melbourne... however, they've played more home games in the blue kit this season, so I am going with that for home and white for away.

Anyway, all done :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back