Post here (aka UTG and Friends' Wall of Shame)

Remove this Banner Ad

Deal was pretty much done, terms agreed.

I admire Rockliff for backing out late, in some ways. After what he said when all those draftees left, and when his best mate left, he's decided to forego personal success to stick by a club that drafted him. Even though he made some players cry during the 360s this year and the relationships internally are fractured, that shows integrity. After all, he burst into tears at the draft combine all those years ago, and has built an OK career up north, so things can turn around

Happy to share on here, though DMs are getting a bit OTT. :)

You seem to share a strong passion for fan fiction like the majority of Collingwood supporters.

Deal was pretty much done, terms agreed.

I admire Rockliff for backing out late, in some ways. After what he said when all those draftees left, and when his best mate left, he's decided to forego personal success to stick by a club that drafted him. Even though he made some players cry during the 360s this year and the relationships internally are fractured, that shows integrity. After all, he burst into tears at the draft combine all those years ago, and has built an OK career up north, so things can turn around

Happy to share on here, though DMs are getting a bit OTT. :)

It's unlucky to have all of this great inside info which can't be tested or verified. You must find that pretty frustrating.

You seem to share a strong passion for fan fiction like the majority of Collingwood supporters.

I heard it was going to be Rockliff for Astbury but Rockliff backed out late because he stumbled across a 2001 PF tape and felt the Lions had a better winning culture, having won 13 finals and three premierships since Richmond's last finals victory.

I'm very comfy with it.
I guess you'll have to wait for his memoirs. :)

But your fan-fiction is way more entertaining.

For your next one, can you have Rocky team up with Captain Kirk, Han Solo and Xena the Warrior Princess to try and deliver the ring to Mordor?

I hear Cotchin made Astbury cry hence him being desperate to want to come to the Lions.

And people compared me to this guy.... Weak

I know - he's got years of track record of being way off track, so you've got a lot to live up to! ;)

And people compared me to this guy.... Weak
Good to see you're retaining your sense of humour, mate. Also another point of difference with UTGs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mail is that Mayes is gone already, I will let you know if I hear anything about the other guys.

hehe Gone for sure, just bought a house. you are not really good at this, are you? :rolleyes:

How is Schache going? You guys are lucky Carlton picked Weitering, he is already causing massive headaches at Carlton.

My mail is that Mayes is gone already, I will let you know if I hear anything about the other guys.
I think the clue is in your picture - nose growing from telling porkies.......

Mayes may or may not leave, no one really knows except him, but there is no way someone is a deadset certainty to leave club in a one club City and still buys a house. Yes he can sell it, but why would you spend all that money on various types of tax/stamp duty/solicitor fees etc. if you are 100% gone. Yes he could also rent it, but again, why not wait until you are certain were you are playing before buying an investment property.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back