Post here (aka UTG and Friends' Wall of Shame)

basil_zempilas

Senior List
Jun 11, 2015
Footy Central
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
The Mighty Roys
Do we even know for certain if he has bought a new house or is just more of the feel good propaganda coming out of the club at the moment?

Do we even know for certain if he has bought a new house or is just more of the feel good propaganda coming out of the club at the moment?

I thought you would know ?!?! that nose is getting longer by the minute :p

Isnt basil the one who suggested redden was leaving around round 15 odd.

Also mentioned that there was some leadership problems and coaching problems at the Lions before it was on the news headlines.

He's the one who claimed we were getting Jesse White in an Aish trade.

And that Carlton would take Schache because he'd rather go there.

And that doesn't even include the crazier stuff that was deleted because it was basically trolling.

He's the neo-UTG.

I like it.

Two for the price of one.

Efficient modding :p

I do feel that the changing of the topic title demeans UTG's contribution to the board over the years. BZ gets straight into it despite barely having six months of s**t form.

Leemas

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I do feel that the changing of the topic title demeans UTG's contribution to the board over the years. BZ gets straight into it despite barely having six months of s**t form.
To be fair at least BZ has gotten a couple of things right. I don't believe he has any insider info more of a throw enough s**t eventually some sticks situation. However I would like to believe Leigh Matthews choke slammed snot nosed pickers, that would have be beautiful.

"UTG and other pretenders" would be more apt I reckon. Basil doesn't have enough runs onboard to deserve a mention in the thread title yet :p

"UTG and other pretenders" would be more apt I reckon. Basil doesn't have enough runs onboard to deserve a mention in the thread title yet :p

I've taken it in a slightly different route...

Barney.jpg

To be fair at least BZ has gotten a couple of things right. I don't believe he has any insider info more of a throw enough s**t eventually some sticks situation. However I would like to believe Leigh Matthews choke slammed snot nosed pickers, that would have be beautiful.

Literally zero of his rumour/insider-style posts on our board have been correct. It's pretty easy to do a search of his posts and see what I mean.

Lucky he didnt tell us all that Aish was re-signing then eh.

Leemas

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
D
Literally zero of his rumour/insider-style posts on our board have been correct. It's pretty easy to do a search of his posts and see what I mean.
disharmony between players and coach? He was right about that.

Sep 18, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think the clue is in your picture - nose growing from telling porkies.......

Mayes may or may not leave, no one really knows except him, but there is no way someone is a deadset certainty to leave club in a one club City and still buys a house. Yes he can sell it, but why would you spend all that money on various types of tax/stamp duty/solicitor fees etc. if you are 100% gone. Yes he could also rent it, but again, why not wait until you are certain were you are playing before buying an investment property.

ever heard of investing?

Back