Post here (aka UTG and Friends' Wall of Shame)

Remove this Banner Ad

He made plenty? On the main board he posted as well.
The search box is in the top right-hand corner. I've used it - I'd suggest you might want to do the same to refresh your memory about what posts he's made on our board?

The closest he's come to making those claims on our board was a few deleted posts where he made up that Aish was bullied, IIRC.

The search box is in the top right-hand corner. I've used it - I'd suggest you might want to do the same to refresh your memory about what posts he's made on our board?

The closest he's come to making those claims on our board was a few deleted posts where he made up that Aish was bullied, IIRC.
I'm not saying our board dude. On the main board he's posted stuff.
Basil has as much cred as your Aish source. (Y)
a listed lions player? Yeah rightio mate.

I'm not saying our board dude. On the main board he's posted stuff.

I've been specifying our board since the beginning. If you've missed that or have been ignoring that, that's fine. Whatever he wants to get up to on other boards is up to him.

I have been correct on numerous occasions.
  • Justin Leppitsch at odds with a lot of the players
  • Tom Rockliff upsetting the younger players at the club
  • Jack Redden wanting out
I can't help it that my posts are deleted, even mentioning it results in a ban. I have a very reliable source at the club who I suspect is in contact with Damien Barrett as well.

I can't help it that my posts are deleted, even mentioning it results in a ban. I have a very reliable source at the club who I suspect is in contact with Damien Barrett as well.
yeah because linking yourself to Barrett will win you credibility around this forum!

Wish your "source" would keep their mouth closed. Pretty sure they wouldn't be too happy that you post everything they tell you on a forum.

You also said this...
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...se-negotations-with-aishs-management.1117570/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did your source at the Lions give you the tip-off in advance about your permaban? :cry:

Pearce Hanley really really rates Schache.

Best set shot he's seen, at that age.

Just FYI
I wouldn't be surprised if every player on the Lions list thought/said that.

Didn't this schache kid just kick nothing at our last intraclub? Clearly not what we need. I mean even lilse kicked goals at intraclubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back