2015 QAFA (B) Central

ablett

Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
A couple of guys I know live in jimboomba area and play at broadbeach. It will take you about 45 mins to get there. Best thing is there is no traffic. Otherwise yeronga. He might not be able to keep up with this comp. I hope he is doing his fitness already

Keep up?
isn't this Comps standard below QAFA A & QAFL nth n sth?

QAFL_Fan

May 28, 2014
On the boundary
Which Club in this Comp is closest to Surfers Paradise?

Gotta mate moving there next year & can't play many Saturday games due to work commitments but is available Friday nights hence my enquiry, handy forward.

Coorparoo, Morningside, Yeronga or Woodsmen.

None of them are close, but they are the southside clubs.

IF he doesn't want to train, then I imagine Woodsmen would be the appropriate fit.

QAFL_Fan

May 28, 2014
On the boundary
From an outsider looking in Craig Harley had no idea what was going on. he had no respect from his players and was the reason why a few weren't playing there in the first place. His son was hopeless Aswell! Was one of the main reasons why they lost there semi this year. Played for free kicks all night and behind his defender! And the carry on after he kicked a goal... Well wasn't that interesting?! Sounded like a squealing pig! Worst thing is he was a captain of the club and stormed out without thanking his teammates for the season. The kid has no idea about team sport!

would suggest that Jimboomba are better off without both Harley or Maggot at the club in 2016, both just undermining each other.

Harley might be ok if he can piss that dickhead son off. You could tell watching games, that his teammates dislike him more than the opposition.

Jun 2, 2007
We might get going middle of Feb.

Which would be earliest ever, but everyone is keen. Probably because half the side missed the 2nd half of last year injured!

Need to find a coach though - Morro?

QAFL_Fan

May 28, 2014
On the boundary
Are you taking the piss?

Do you really have no coach in the middle of January?

Will AFLQ even let you nominate a team without a registered and qualified coach?

May 14, 2014
From an outsider looking in Craig Harley had no idea what was going on. he had no respect from his players and was the reason why a few weren't playing there in the first place. His son was hopeless Aswell! Was one of the main reasons why they lost there semi this year. Played for free kicks all night and behind his defender! And the carry on after he kicked a goal... Well wasn't that interesting?! Sounded like a squealing pig! Worst thing is he was a captain of the club and stormed out without thanking his teammates for the season. The kid has no idea about team sport!

The son is a flog of epic proportions. Makes Harry Obrien look as good a bloke as Big John Brown.

outandabout

Jan 14, 2015
Are you taking the piss?

Do you really have no coach in the middle of January?

Will AFLQ even let you nominate a team without a registered and qualified coach?
I'm sure the woodsman will be fine. As far as not having a coach anyone of thier experienced players could do the job.
Might be time to take on more roles thommo.
Woodsman will play in another GF. There is an early prediction.

The Fal

Dec 11, 2014
Yeah what's with the pig squealing? He did it us as well, when he kicked his only goal against us - during the 4th quarter with jimboomba up by 80 odd points. A real hero.

Brainfade

Sep 8, 2014
Logan
Gold Coast
Don't know what his deal is? By the sounds of it dad has moved on so does that mean his little piggy will follow him. Anyone know where they have gone. And good luck to them!

Blocker Roach

Mar 14, 2015
Don't know what his deal is? By the sounds of it dad has moved on so does that mean his little piggy will follow him. Anyone know where they have gone. And good luck to them!

Heard they may have ended back up at Ipswich together again? Is only a rumour though.

np_#1

Feb 17, 2011
beenleigh
Regardless of what people think of someone surly bullying and personal attacks on a public forum aren't the way to go about it. Maybe the guys a flog or what ever maybe he makes a sequel noise but who are we to slag off a guy without him being able to defend himself . I have no affiliation what so ever with him but these things probably are left for the cyber trolls and not us who are here to talk footy.

Now let's get back to talking up longy and zillmere.

The Fal

Dec 11, 2014
If you carry on like a flog during a game, you leave yourself open to criticism - wouldn't call it bullying.

np_#1

Feb 17, 2011
beenleigh
If you carry on like a flog during a game, you leave yourself open to criticism - wouldn't call it bullying.

Absolute rubbish. It's not a debate mate , if you have such issues why not address it with the person face to face if it offends you so much . But hey were all pretty ruthless on this side of the computer .

Just my opinion but I for 1 would much rather tell a guy directly he's a tosser than wait for 4 others to dig in a knife then have my say in a public forum . Seems like bullying to me .

Enjoy your Australia day .

The Fal

Dec 11, 2014
Lol. Ok champ. Let's all live life like this bloke.

Jimboomba are a good team. If you ever climbed down from your ivory tower to watch them play a game of footy, you'd know exactly who I'm talking about. Starts all the niggle with unnecessary behaviour, when Jimboomba just didn't need it. Like I said. They were up by 80 in the fourth when he started spot fires during our game.

Not sure how asking why he pig squeals constitutes as bullying but I'm sure you're about to tell me.

np_#1

Feb 17, 2011
beenleigh
Lol. Ok champ. Let's all live life like this bloke.

Jimboomba are a good team. If you ever climbed down from your ivory tower to watch them play a game of footy, you'd know exactly who I'm talking about. Starts all the niggle with unnecessary behaviour, when Jimboomba just didn't need it. Like I said. They were up by 80 in the fourth when he started spot fires during our game.

Not sure how asking why he pig squeals constitutes as bullying but I'm sure you're about to tell me.

Lol . I'll stay up here in my ivory tower and keep an eye out big guy . You seem to have the ground all sorted .

Enjoy your Wednesday :)

QAFL_Fan

May 28, 2014
On the boundary
From what I saw, most opposition players (and a few of his teammates) had no problem telling him what they thought of him face to face np_#1 - so its not really a matter of keyboard warriors in this case.

the crowd didn't mind giving him a bit too.

lucky ducky

Mar 17, 2014
Heard they may have ended back up at Ipswich together again? Is only a rumour though.
I know a couple of guys down at the Eagles and they reckon that Harleys boy burnt all his bridges there when his dad was the coach theres no way they will take him back on board. The cats might sign him tho