moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I know it is not big news in Australia, but Neil Robertson clinched his place in tomorrow's UK snooker Final with a 6-0 whitewashing of World #1 Mark Selby. He will be a big favourite for the title against an inexperienced Chinese opponent. I imagine he is probably the most well-known, and almost certainly the most liked Australian sportsman in the UK.

Philosrog

Debutant
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester United, Warrington
I know it is not big news in Australia, but Neil Robertson clinched his place in tomorrow's UK snooker Final with a 6-0 whitewashing of World #1 Mark Selby. He will be a big favourite for the title against an inexperienced Chinese opponent. I imagine he is probably the most well-known, and almost certainly the most liked Australian sportsman in the UK.
Agreed. Many people in the UK seem to like Robertson.

Covertackle

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2012
Ipswich
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Dees
There is a video currently being circulated of Roosters player Mitchell Pierce involved in a sexual situation with a canine. :eek:
pearce is a silver spoon, well educated, privilaged, private school, son of an elitest RL legend, who has has the best role models his sport , his father and RL can offer. Liam Jurrah on the other hand had none of the above. He did have a lot more talent. He was black, dumped, and discarded because his belief systems were different. He was an AFL star AND a tribal elder of Hus race at an early age. Both cultures saw it. However, pearce will get councilling and another go, but the black Liam Jurrah went to jail for continued indiscretions that white culture wouldn't address as it would put the spotlight on problems we have created .

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
pearce is a silver spoon, well educated, privilaged, private school, son of an elitest RL legend, who has has the best role models his sport , his father and RL can offer. Liam Jurrah on the other hand had none of the above. He did have a lot more talent. He was black, dumped, and discarded because his belief systems were different. He was an AFL star AND a tribal elder of Hus race at an early age. Both cultures saw it. However, pearce will get councilling and another go, but the black Liam Jurrah went to jail for continued indiscretions that white culture wouldn't address as it would put the spotlight on problems we have created .

Bringing up Liam Jurrah has as much to do with this as me bringing up Jarryd Hayne does.

Only difference is Roosters now have their excuse to make room in the salary cap to get Hayne after his failed time in the USA

Covertackle

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2012
Ipswich
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Dees
Bringing up Liam Jurrah has as much to do with this as me bringing up Jarryd Hayne does.

Only difference is Roosters now have their excuse to make room in the salary cap to get Hayne after his failed time in the USA

WOW. BF mods. What? They get you from asylums?

Back