The Combat betting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's in my multi for tomorrow, but I put it on when he was at $3.18. I honestly think a lot of people are sleeping on him and the improvements he's made. Johnson has broken before when he's been put in bad spots and I think Bader can (if he fights smart) put him in some bad spots. I won on Kerber in the tennis tonight, so might invest a bit more on Bader outright.

Bader for a dec win...or even to win in the 3rd...4th or even 5th round should be decent odds GT

Got $7.50 on Bader to win by points and $6.00 for him to win either by decision or in round 4 or 5.

tumblr_mm91q6s2H21qf43omo1_500.jpg

He he, never ever get sucked in by the odds boys.

Believe it or not, it had little to do with the odds! Bader looked petrified in there and I've not seen him fight like that before. Last time he faced a fearsome striker in Texeira he looked fantastic until he got clipped and I thought his stand up improvements since then and his wrestling would be able to frustrate, wear down and eventually break Johnson.

Disappointed that Werdum and Cain was called off, I thought Fab was great value (at over $2). I had Rumble in the first leg of that multi now it all goes into Bisping against Anderson. Bisping is a rank outsider and I have backed him assuming AS will be rusty, he didn't look great against Diaz and it's been a while since he's fought.

After 3 months of constant losses ever since Rhonda lost to HH I went as far as just not betting, period - in the last couple of events. And for good reason, my tips all fell down and my multi's would've all lost.

... So it was extremely satisfying to chuck a multi yesterday on Joe B, OSP and Thompson via TKO, I made a tasty $100 from my $15 investment. Finally... :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mir by sub.... $4.20

Hunt to win on points $10 and Mir is $13 to win by points

Travis brown @$3.18 v Cain - h2h
Lauzon v Sanchez @2.50 - will it go the distance...No
Lauzon @$6.00 for a submission win
Sanchez @8.50 for a ko win
(Lauzon is known to get caught coming in and Sanchez will bite down on his mouth piece and swing wild hooks with a huge cut. Both a sub and ko are very likely)
Nunes @$2.30 v Tate - h2h

Remove this Banner Ad

Back