Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

i have mentioned it a couple of times in the previous days. but basically this

Nadal < Verdasco < Sela < Kuznetsov < Monfils < Raonic < Murray < Djokovic
OK M8!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just like to say that I have had a great two weeks posting here with you all and look forward to doing it all again sometime soon maybe at the first Masters which is Indian Wells. Great Perth is going to the news and we don't get the interview, or maybe I should be thankful. Ch7 right to the end, useless.

I just like to say that I have had a great two weeks posting here with you all and look forward to doing it all again sometime soon maybe at the first Masters which is Indian Wells. Great Perth is going to the news and we don't get the interview, or maybe I should be thankful. Ch7 right to the end, useless.
I am just thankful that we saw the celebrations.

The post-Australian Open withdrawals are starting to sink in :(

Can't wait for next year, but for now let's focus on the 250/500 tournaments in February and then the masters 1000 in Indian Wells and Miami in March.
How about let's focus on the only tennis 90% of us on bigfooty watch. Hopman Cup 2016 wait!

How will it go next year?

these two are just carrying on with past intentions. I just wish Murray wasn't quite like the wounded warrior
and that he could be like the Scottish Warrior... " plunge the dirk into the side of the enemy".

then raise the scottish kilt and scare the populace. that could be a bit of a laugh.

Back