Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

That stupid arse ad with Brett Lee and that clown that bowls and misses the nets. Not funny at all and tries too hard to be

76bda3a8774bde3cda88bb9de049cbd6.jpg

My turtle beach px51 headset has done me fine the last few years but the plastic adjuster on one side started to crack. On the side the mic cable ran through and was also starting to give me some noise through my own mic monitor (I assume due to the crack). So I finally decided to buy a set of these and just arrived today

image_zpslxhbarkt.jpeg

Got this in the mail this week from Ozgameshop (had a voucher for $35 off an $100+ purchase so needed to use it).

s-l500.jpg

Before you start wondering, there is a second game that needs to be delivered. Likely next week.

I would start playing this ... but I've been playing Story of Seasons since the second week of January. 100 hours already. So I've stopped playing Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky SC ... whoops.

(Edit: Geezus, so hard to find a cover screenshot)

Last edited:
My turtle beach px51 headset has done me fine the last few years but the plastic adjuster on one side started to crack. On the side the mic cable ran through and was also starting to give me some noise through my own mic monitor (I assume due to the crack). So I finally decided to buy a set of these and just arrived today

image_zpslxhbarkt.jpeg

Pic needs more guitars.

Got this in the mail this week from Ozgameshop (had a voucher for $35 off an $100+ purchase so needed to use it).

s-l500.jpg

Before you start wondering, there is a second game that needs to be delivered. Likely next week.

I would start playing this ... but I've been playing Story of Seasons since the second week of January. 100 hours already. So I've stopped playing Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky SC ... whoops.

(Edit: Geezus, so hard to find a cover screenshot)

Is it turn based?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TL;DR Version: Got these this week for my American PS2.

Shining_Force_EXA_Coverart.png
Suikoden_3.jpg

Long version: I got an American PS2 a few months ago because I got sick of fiddling with soft mods. (meh) So I figured, while expensive, it would just be ... less fiddly.

Only, I didn't realise there is a NTSC U/C version and a NTSC J version and they are not compatible with opposite version games. So while I also have Namco vs Capcom, I couldn't play it. (rrgh)

So ... SF EXA took around 2-3 weeks to get to me from America. That's quicker than I expect. Suikoden 3 ... took 6 weeks and I was seething after the Ebay ETA had expired. Because I'm an arsehole (arsehole, oh, oh-ee, oh).

Both work, so it's another load on my PS2 backlog that I'll never finish. Derp.

Haven't purchased but for any pc gamers out there, massive savings off Logitech G710+ $64, G810 $119, and G910 is $115 at Harvey Norman

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/236994

EDIT: Have the G710+ and absolutely love it. I'm buying another one for work. Never again being a non-mechanical pleb

Bugger, looks like an error that they have fixed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back