WWE Aussie tour '16

Remove this Banner Ad

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
WdKZSvEuKAHbsn-6L0tKVYWt74XGoq3VkQu39geBYigelyzmTmlo-mPqYyHu43Qkx65bTg=s170

WWE returns to Australia in August 2016 to present the WWE LIVE™ tour.
Vector Arena, Auckland, on Wednesday, 10 August; Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne on Thursday, 11 August; Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Friday, 12 August; Allphones Arena, Sydney, Saturday, 13 August.

Tickets for WWE LIVE™ will go on sale on Monday, 15 February at 9am from Ticketek Australia –
ticketek.com.au – and Ticketmaster NZ – ticketmaster.co.nz. Prices range from $50 – $355 with VIP packages available for $995.

Fans attending WWE LIVE™ will be able to see all their favorite WWE Superstars & Divas* in action including Roman Reigns™, Sheamus™, WWE Tag Team Champions New Day™, WWE Divas Champion Charlotte™, Kevin Owens™, Sasha Banks™ and Ryback™.

More than 750,000 WWE fans have been to a WWE live show in Australia and New Zealand since the first WWE Global Warning stadium live event in Melbourne 2002.

That time of year again, folks!

Week prior to summerslam again, so should get some good matches. They'll probs use the tour to try out a few different things in the lead up as well.

They'll probably add cesaro, cena and whoever else becomes uninjured in the interim as well
Nah, they split the roster for house shows. Those announced are who they intend to headline. Reigns and Cena won't be doing the same show.

New Day, Sasha and KO are the only people that are really interesting in that lineup and I saw KO last year.

Obviously things can change, but I don't see myself forking out big dollars for this one.

Someone on this board once said in hindsight Global Warning in 2002 was like WrestleMania.

Someone on this board once said in hindsight Global Warning in 2002 was like WrestleMania.

Global Warning was amazing.

Edge, Jericho, Rock, Brock, HHH, Angle, Christian, Rey, Torrie and Stacey in a Bra and Panties match. Loved it!
Hogan was to headline vs Brock, but IIRC, he injured his back and couldn't make the long flight.

I'm off to WM this year, so I'll make the comparison for myself too. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He knew I didn't give two shits about him so he didn't come and gave me an awesome triple threat instead. I'll never forget the day I saw HHH do I peoples elbow to Brock Lesnar.

Global Warning was amazing.

Edge, Jericho, Rock, Brock, HHH, Angle, Christian, Rey, Torrie and Stacey in a Bra and Panties match. Loved it!
Hogan was to headline vs Brock, but IIRC, he injured his back and couldn't make the long flight.

I'm off to WM this year, so I'll make the comparison for myself too. ;)

Global Warning had a great lineup but the best I have see was when The Undertaker came out.

I forked out for front row that night and thought it was a steal.

Eddie v Angle in the main event. They put on an absolute clinic. I'll never forget that.

Global Warning had a great lineup but the best I have see was when The Undertaker came out.

I forked out for front row that night and thought it was a steal.

Eddie v Angle in the main event. They put on an absolute clinic. I'll never forget that.

Missed that show. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back