Multiplat Overwatch (BattleTags now in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Edit: Battletags! If you want to be added just tag or msg me.

silverscope - silverscope#6617
funk44 - funk#1723
Blacky - jetblacky#1738
tupperware - tupper#11362
Nostradumbass - Echoes#1970
CrimsonRaven - RedRaven#1527
dwwaino - nekroturd#1700
RickSanchez - frasiercrane#6236
fpcookie - cookiefp#6545
thefendoff - sharkie#1117
Sir Deadly - SirDeadly221#1888
LukasTheGreat - LTG92#1381
Probitas_ - Probitas#1713
Schism - OldThunder#6712
larkis - Lark#1968
Kickpuncher - Seabudz#1932
JoseMourinho - jose#1224
HawkPatrol - Snappy#11774
Papa Juggs - Richter#11613

This game has been announced for hours now and there is still no thread here. For shame!

This looks awesome. It is apparently comprised of the FPS side of the recently scrapped Titan project.

Cinematic Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

Last edited:
Blizzard could announce a game where you farm for s**t and people would rejoice.

Instead of slinging s**t yourself did you bother to watch the trailers or any other gameplay footage? The hate that comes from anti-fanbois is just as ridiculous as the over the top love.

So this is what arises from the scraps of Titan... Guessing they decided to turn the pvp aspect into a stand-alone title to recoup some of the investment. Looks to be basically Team Fortress 2 combined with Monday Night Combat, which isn't a bad thing exactly. I mean looks like it would be a fun game, but it's also coming from a company who aren't exactly experienced with the fps genre.

Still being a fps, the make or break will be the servers, no Aussie servers would be an instant dealbreaker.

That's debatable. It's usually just WoW players groveling at their feet.

You've got no idea. Blizzard built their reputation ages ago, they were THE pc developer of the 90's. The only companies that even come close were LucasArts and id Software, both of which released some absolute howlers. In comparison Blizzard's strike rate is virtually impeccable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have now played a little bit.

Bad ping on US servers but still getting a good dose of what the game is like.

You can use Pharah to rocket spam or Torbjorn to build turrets.

The aim and shoot heroes are impossible to play with the high ping but from what I can tell they do work quite well and seem balanced. I could play McCree and Reaper ok but Tracer was just impossible.

Mercy might heal a little too much but I'm not sure it's a huge problem, people just need to adapt to killing her off.

Still no invite :/

I wouldn't think many people in Australia have been invited so far.

Playing aim and shoot is very hard with the bad ping.

I would assume once AU servers come around more people will be invited. Only then would I truly feel like you're missing out on something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back