Player Watch Liam Holt-Fitz (Academy Prospect)

U16 Liam Holt-Fitz & Matthew Green (would be ranked in the top 4 in the NT in their age group)
U15 Kyrell Barton but may play u16 this year. Likely be in Kickstart program for a 2nd year.
U18 Isiah Farrell-Nelson, spent a bit of time in WA with Fremantle Sharks. If overlooked for U18, should get him down to Melb.

Thanks for the Names. Will keep an Eye out for them

Born in Sydney, hence the swans. But if Collingwood is going to be helping out the Barkly, happy to provide assistance.

You be a Great Help to keep up-to-date with the Info

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Does anyone know what position he plays and what are he's strengths and weaknesses at this stage of his development?

If he's only 15, he might sneak up towards 180
We could always borrow this (from the Tower of London)...
image.jpeg

and He is still not Guaranteed to be part of our Academy
More than likely will be. I know you're pessimistic about it Dave, but the international competition he was involved in wasn't a part of any elite system, it was a part of a school program. Pieeyeinthesky even went to the trouble of explaining that to you earlier in this very thread.
All that rep footy was school sport stuff, not part of the AFL pathway.
I can't see any good reason why he wouldn't be eligible for our academy. He's at least 2 or 3 years away from being eligible for the draft, comes from Barkly, and thus far has only played in local and school footy as far as I can tell. Sounds like exactly the type of kid that club academies should be signing up.

More than likely will be. I know you're pessimistic about it Dave, but the international competition he was involved in wasn't a part of any elite system, it was a part of a school program. Pieeyeinthesky even went to the trouble of explaining that to you earlier in this very thread.

I can't see any good reason why he wouldn't be eligible for our academy. He's at least 2 or 3 years away from being eligible for the draft, comes from Barkly, and thus far has only played in local and school footy as far as I can tell. Sounds like exactly the type of kid that club academies should be signing up.

Well it being Thru School and NOT thru the AFL does make a Difference.

The AFL saying it was for Kids that where not going thru the Normal Ways and I am not sure how that Effects the NT Acadamies. Though you are Right Pieeyeinthesky explaining it was thru the School and not the AFL might mean that does not effect his Elgibilty

So hes definitely the best u18 kid in australia?
I heard he is the best u18 kid ever in the history of Australian rules football.

Back