Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

The point remains, we were founded as a team for SA, and you guys hate me using the SA chevrons. But Port can use them despite being founded in 1870(?) to represent PORT ADELAIDE
You're objectively wrong about all of this and it's literally stupid.

To start, Adelaide were founded in a courtroom to earn money for the VFL. They 'represented' SA for a short time (I'll explain later), but that's not why they were founded. Port Adelaide were founded because mates wanted to play organised sport together. Neither of them were founded to represent any location.

Adelaide bases their marketing on being "the SA team", and that's fine, but that doesn't exclude other clubs from having supporters in SA. That's why Port also has supporters and members in SA that live outside the suburb of Port Adelaide. In fact, Port has more members than the Crows. That in itself blows your stupid perception of reality out of the water.

You really need to understand that just because a team calls itself "X Football Club" doesn't mean they represent X and only X. For the most part, a football club represents it's supporters, Not its location. There are exceptions, of course, but only when the players of a team were all born/raised/live in a particular location, such as international sport, or when Adelaide joined the AFL and had nearly all players from SA. But not today. Not with drafts and having squads composed of players from around the country and even the world. Adelaide do not represent SA, despite what their marketing says. If you believe otherwise you should close your mouth when you breath.

It literally follows no logic and I'm surprised you believe it.

Heres my guernsey (i'm not a collingwood supporter)

Attachments

• CollingWoodUATEMP.png
    CollingWoodUATEMP.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 329

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried a little something different with a NM jumper which includes the monogram. Also another way of displaying this template.
2wd5y68.jpg

12695858_10153530189063867_1768725017_n.jpg

This is for my clubs 50th anniversary. I was wondering if someone could help me out? I feel it may be missing something?
Or if someone would be able to take the design to a better program and make it clearer/add what needs to be added, would be much appreciated

12695858_10153530189063867_1768725017_n.jpg

This is for my clubs 50th anniversary. I was wondering if someone could help me out? I feel it may be missing something?
Or if someone would be able to take the design to a better program and make it clearer/add what needs to be added, would be much appreciated
Perhaps adding in the competition logo on the left breast? Maybe even "Celebrating 50 years" above the numbers

White strip is great.

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

After reviewing my album of guernsey designs last night (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/crow28_album/AFL Clash Strip Concepts/ ;)) I decided that adapting West Coast's current home jumper into clash and white alternatives as per my philosophy was stupid. They look crap, and it ain't easy to do unless you change the colour of the eagle head.

SO, I have redone West Coast's guernseys the way they SHOULD be. Back to the wings designs, with navy blue and the current Eagle head. So, here is what I think West Coast should have as their main and clash strip (or a white one if they deem necessary)...

WestCoastMainWings.jpg

WestCoastClashWings.jpg

WestCoastWhiteWings.jpg
[/QUOT

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

After reviewing my album of guernsey designs last night (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/crow28_album/AFL Clash Strip Concepts/ ;)) I decided that adapting West Coast's current home jumper into clash and white alternatives as per my philosophy was stupid. They look crap, and it ain't easy to do unless you change the colour of the eagle head.

SO, I have redone West Coast's guernseys the way they SHOULD be. Back to the wings designs, with navy blue and the current Eagle head. So, here is what I think West Coast should have as their main and clash strip (or a white one if they deem necessary)...

WestCoastMainWings.jpg

WestCoastClashWings.jpg

WestCoastWhiteWings.jpg
Nah dont be silly, theyll never do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back