Analysis Danger + Kerridge VS Milera + Menzel + Gore

winning

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy so far.

The important thing to remember is we didn't have a choice. The comparison is pointless.
Yes we did....
It's what the R in RFA stands for....

Do you think we would have traded him if he was happy to sign another contract with us? If we forced a trade like that, and it turned out good for us, then you can start making threads about whether or not we did well.

As it stands, we did what we had to do to get anything at all out of a terrible set of circumstances.

Do you think we would have traded him if he was happy to sign another contract with us? If we forced a trade like that, and it turned out good for us, then you can start making threads about whether or not we did well.

As it stands, we did what we had to do to get anything at all out of a terrible set of circumstances.

I was replying to the OP...

I was replying to the OP...
BQMypxq.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield doesn't count imo because we didn't have a choice as already mentioned.

Menzel for Kerridge and the second round pick is interesting.
Did Port end up with that second rounder, which they used on Bonner? We don't exactly need another mid sized defender though decent youth is always handy.
Kerridge had elite endurance but what else did he bring to the table?
Menzel a lot of upside but equally as much risk (injury/fitness/attitude), will be handy in a few years when Betts is gone.
atm I think its a win for us, didn't give up much at the end of the day.

also will be interesting keeping an eye on the utensil v milera

We actually probably need to remember that the utensil had a great NAB challenge last year, so much so that lever was labeled a dud by idiots before he had played a game. Despite his great NAB challenge, the utensil did * all for the rest of the year.

We actually probably need to remember that the utensil had a great NAB challenge last year, so much so that lever was labeled a dud by idiots before he had played a game. Despite his great NAB challenge, the utensil did **** all for the rest of the year.

I don't even think his nab challenge was that good, he kicked one decent goal and and people started complaining over nothing. The utensil has nothing to do with Milera though.

If you didn't choose the Dangerfield option you probably don't know much about football.

As bad the Davis vs Crouch and Gunston vs Jenkins/Grigg threads.

Not sure how good Milera is going to be. At this stage he looks okay, but the season is a long journey. Happy to have picked a highly rated local with the trade from Danger. Still disgruntled to have lost one of the best in the whole competition. Will take a very long time to get close to comparisons.

Back