Competitions SuperCoach & Dream Team questions

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
I feel like im the real winner of div 5 :(. If bont wasn't scaled up 1 point last week I would of won!

James Aish.............the Collingwood player?
No, James Aish the L.A. lawyer. Fantasy footy includes the legal profession these days :drunk:

Hey guys. I've gone with Aish as a cheapish option in defence, what do you think his output will be?

Not enuff to make him a good sc selection.

Gun player tho...can't believe we got him and Treloar, like picking up the hottest blonde available and her dark haired goddess friend says can i come home too

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
No, James Aish the L.A. lawyer. Fantasy footy includes the legal profession these days :drunk:
Not enuff to make him a good sc selection.

Gun player tho...can't believe we got him and Treloar, like picking up the hottest blonde available and her dark haired goddess friend says can i come home too
Haha my apologies lads, I thought I was on the freo board.

Hi Pies,

Taylor Adams may well be my great value "keeper" in my draft league this year.

Just wanted to make sure he has had a full pre-season and no niggles.

Thanks.
From the training reports I've read he's set for a big year. Not a bad option in keeper league, probably still a season or two off from standard SC comp though. Has been included into the leadership group and expect him to really step up this year.

Given the easy draw Geelong has, will load up with their players.
Dangerzone, Sellwood, Menzell, Cockatoo and maybe Taylor.
Selwood is carrying a foot injury which is severely restricting his pre-season. I'd watch him for now

Sultan

All Australian
Sep 16, 2014
Essendon via Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GWS
Hey guys, how is Jamie Elliott going this pre-season? I remember lurking your board last month and there was talk of him taking it easy because of a back complaint?

Hey guys, how is Jamie Elliott going this pre-season? I remember lurking your board last month and there was talk of him taking it easy because of a back complaint?
I think he's still struggling a bit with it. I'd maybe stay away until I see him play a bit.

Any more leagues going around typed in 172520 and said doesn,t exist. Asume its full. Cheers
That post was from March 2016. You're just a wee bit late :D.
I've just created a new private league though so I'll pm you with the code.

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
Still room in any league's? Can't really be bothered getting a screenshot but was in div 2 last year and smashed it. Well sorta. I don't really mind what division I'm in, doesn't change how I score in the slightest!

Really keen to hear what the story is with this guy. Seemed to go on a tear at the end of last year, wondering if it's worth holding onto him or not.
Umm not sure if serious.

If not serious, I don't get the joke.

If serious, delete team & start again in 2018.

westernsainter

Premium Gold
Oct 10, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Celtic
Umm not sure if serious.

If not serious, I don't get the joke.

If serious, delete team & start again in 2018.

Don't quite understand this reply.

Came into the side for the last few rounds last season, seemed to lay a heap of tackles with a decent DE%? Any chance he gets a run this year?

Back