Tex or Hawkins

Who would you take?

• T. Walker

Votes: 83 59.7%
  • T. Hawkins

Votes: 56 40.3%

• Total voters
Jack was AA though so put that little stat where the sun don't shine.

You asked what he's done since 2011, I told you. Also Hawkins was named FF in the AA team in 2012 while Jack missed out. :rainbow:

VWr6I.gif

donbooger

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2007
Williamstown
AFL Club
Geelong
Hawkins excels in one skill, contested marking, though granted its probably the most important one for a key forward. His speciality is that he is the best player in the league for when there is no options to kick to so just kick it in his direction and see what happens. His strength allows an advantage for him in every one on one no matter how good the defender is. The defender is always going to be out positioned and will need to fight for a draw with Hawkins. Also thank the stars he has also become a pretty decent kick and his marks usually become goals.

Tex is an all round key forward and the benchmark of what you look for from one, he marks, he runs to good spots, makes good decisions, kicks goals from all positions and situations. He is a one man forward line and a better player then Hawkins.

donbooger

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2007
Williamstown
AFL Club
Geelong
Hawkins excels in one skill, contested marking, though granted its probably the most important one for a key forward. His speciality is that he is the best player in the league for when there is no options to kick to so just kick it in his direction and see what happens. His strength allows an advantage for him in every one on one no matter how good the defender is. The defender is always going to be out positioned and will need to fight for a draw with Hawkins. Also thank the stars he has also become a pretty decent kick and his marks usually become goals.

Tex is an all round key forward and the benchmark of what you look for from one, he marks, he runs to good spots, makes good decisions, kicks goals from all positions and situations. He is a one man forward line and a better player then Hawkins.

I have changed my mind.

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Both big under achievers.

Hawkins still inconsistent in finals while injury dramatically impacted the other's career.

Back