Roast Collingwood Supporters in love with Pauline Hanson thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mate, the Asians 'taking our jobs' are taking the jobs no 'Australian' wants to do. Those of Asian descent who you see strutting their stuff as accountants and the like are usually first or even second generation Australians, and no different from you or I.
Yes agree, Australian is for anyone who is born here or who comes here to be and become a citizen.
White, black, pink, yellow, brown, mixtures it's all the same.
Fortunately when it comes to skin colour I'm colour blind.
We are one big island nation made up of all sorts, and on the whole we are ok.

Ok is there a lesser Australian? Carlton supporters, hmmmmm, well they are still Aussies but badly in need of some better thinking processes....

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know, my first line was alluding to immigrants :).

TheGreatGrundy If we knew what kinds of industries that a country could be built on (and does not yet exist) we'd be billionaires and not on BigFooty right now :p Something will present itself in due course.
Oh!
I thought I was on big footy to allow me time to think what next to do with my billions....:D

Yes agree, Australian is for anyone who is born here or who comes here to be and become a citizen.
White, black, pink, yellow, brown, mixtures it's all the same.
Fortunately when it comes to skin colour I'm colour blind.
We are one big island nation made up of all sorts, and on the whole we are ok.

Ok is there a lesser Australian? Carlton supporters, hmmmmm, well they are still Aussies but badly in need of some better thinking processes....

Exactly. The only common defining point of being an Australian is having citizenship (or at the very least intending to get one when eligible).

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
If this country was reliant on my business acumen to succeed, it would be up s**t creek without a paddle.
There a lot of money in the sanitary business

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
My friend just paid $500 Australian at the Staples center in LA to see Kobe Bryant. Total waste of money in my opinion.
Yes $500 to go to LA is a waste, I agree.
LA I did not like much, too much of a concrete jungle for my taste.
NY fantastic.
I loved Washington for all the monuments (Lincoln's Memorial) etc

Not Much - What been Happeing with you Temploar ? Everything going Better?
Lol sorry to derail your thread. How are things travelling? Worked out the rent assistance?

I'm alright. All my debts have been cleared, sold my car for $7500.

Happy and unhappy about it. Happy because no more weight on my shoulders with money, unhappy because I could have sold it for $12,000 + had it been maintained well (rego, damage, etc) - and also because I wanted it sold quickly....

I loved that car. (Yes its a mitsubishi lol)

Rent assistance sorted, was a quick 10 min job. Except there's more s**t going on with centrelink now, they want signed documents from my psych to prove i am seeing her as it's part of my 'plan' with them so i can remain on DSP. I told the idiot that i saw 2 weeks ago that i'd get the documents in 3 weeks when I see her, but he insisted that he had them by friday. No matter how much I told him that she only works on tuesdays, and that shes too busy to call, he kept pestering me. Now he's called up my grandparents 4 times asking for me, and it looks like I will be cut off DSP until I provide these documents.

I hate these campaigners, I've been at Centrelink 3 times in the last 3 weeks now. The broadmeadows office, for all the bad rep Broadmeadows gets, was an AMAZING Centrelink office. The people there were really genuine, understood my issues, and never gave me any headaches.

This new office for where I am living right now.... Is really stressing me out! I can't believe they are allowed to push someone around who has confirmed Clinical Depression, Anxiety, Aspergers, and ADHD. And more importantly, he is putting pressure on my grandparents to get a hold of me. MY GRANDPARENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!!!! Ugh.

I'm going okay, just plodding along. Have been doing a bit of gym over the last 6 weeks I'd say I've been about 8 times - also cut down on the soft drink a lot, I only drink soft drink when im at my grandparents now. Don't buy it at home.
In July 2015 I was 115kg, when I started gym I was 109kg and now i'm hovering around 106-107kg and have put on quite a bit of muscle in the short time i've been going. It's a good feeling!
Not having a car and having to walk a lot is also contributing to my weight loss, hopefully I can keep it up. My goal is about 90kg and reasonably toned, I'm 6'2 in height.

Thanks for keeping in touch guys.

Happy and unhappy about it. Happy because no more weight on my shoulders with money, unhappy because I could have sold it for $12,000 + had it been maintained well (rego, damage, etc) - and also because I wanted it sold quickly....

Rent assistance sorted, was a quick 10 min job. Except there's more s**t going on with centrelink now, they want signed documents from my psych to prove i am seeing her as it's part of my 'plan' with them so i can remain on DSP. I told the idiot that i saw 2 weeks ago that i'd get the documents in 3 weeks when I see her, but he insisted that he had them by friday. No matter how much I told him that she only works on tuesdays, and that shes too busy to call, he kept pestering me. Now he's called up my grandparents 4 times asking for me, and it looks like I will be cut off DSP until I provide these documents.

I hate these campaigners, I've been at Centrelink 3 times in the last 3 weeks now. The broadmeadows office, for all the bad rep Broadmeadows gets, was an AMAZING Centrelink office. The people there were really genuine, understood my issues, and never gave me any headaches.

This new office for where I am living right now.... Is really stressing me out! I can't believe they are allowed to push someone around who has confirmed Clinical Depression, Anxiety, Aspergers, and ADHD. And more importantly, he is putting pressure on my grandparents to get a hold of me. MY GRANDPARENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!!!! Ugh.

I'm going okay, just plodding along. Have been doing a bit of gym over the last 6 weeks I'd say I've been about 8 times - also cut down on the soft drink a lot, I only drink soft drink when im at my grandparents now. Don't buy it at home.
In July 2015 I was 115kg, when I started gym I was 109kg and now i'm hovering around 106-107kg and have put on quite a bit of muscle in the short time i've been going. It's a good feeling!
Not having a car and having to walk a lot is also contributing to my weight loss, hopefully I can keep it up. My goal is about 90kg and reasonably toned, I'm 6'2 in height.

That is Fantastic that all your Debts are Clear.

Centerlink will try anything to Catch you out. Wasting there Time Though. Centerlink are full of People only there for a Paycheck and don't give a Stuff with the People they trying to Help. The Geniune people are Far and Few between Sadly.

Glad to keep in Touch with you Temploar

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

Ahh so you got more money than me now :p good work with the gym man, I'm going too. It does wonders for your physical and mental health. As does a good diet.

With Centrelink yeah it's no fun when they are on your case but hopefully after you jump thru their hoops and get the paperwork they will back off. :thumbsu:

Ahh so you got more money than me now :p good work with the gym man, I'm going too. It does wonders for your physical and mental health. As does a good diet.

With Centrelink yeah it's no fun when they are on your case but hopefully after you jump thru their hoops and get the paperwork they will back off. :thumbsu:

Don't have much money at the moment. All my debts are paid off, doesn't mean I got to keep much. :p

I hope so mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

You can attend any office you choose too go to, it doesn't have to be the office closest to you.

You can attend any office you choose too go to, it doesn't have to be the office closest to you.

True, but i'm dealing in particular with this 'case manager' who wants to see the documents.
I'm not sure if any other worker would understand the issue? Nor am I prepared to travel all the way to Broadmeadows from Collingwood just for a chance at seeing someone decent. (because it's hard enough to get an appt at Centrelink as it is, and they're directing all my new appts here) .

Well it's better Not be in debt then BE in Debt

It feels great. I can't believe how long it's been since I wasn't in debt. I can breathe easier now knowing I won't be harassed by debt collectors almost once a day.

True, but i'm dealing in particular with this 'case manager' who wants to see the documents.
I'm not sure if any other worker would understand the issue? Nor am I prepared to travel all the way to Broadmeadows from Collingwood just for a chance at seeing someone decent. (because it's hard enough to get an appt at Centrelink as it is, and they're directing all my new appts here) .

That Sucks as this Case Manager sound like a Clock Watcher and is trying to help the Government get more People off DSP or Not get them on it even if they need it

That Sucks as this Case Manager sound like a Clock Watcher and is trying to help the Government get more People off DSP or Not get them on it even if they need it

I don't get what he's playing at, like, fair enough if I was cheating the system and stuff, he'd need proof i'm legit, but... I've been on DSP since Aug 2013.

It's nothing new to them that I have mental issues, the fact they push me around is a farce. Let alone them needing clarification all the time.

I don't get what he's playing at, like, fair enough if I was cheating the system and stuff, he'd need proof i'm legit, but... I've been on DSP since Aug 2013.

It's nothing new to them that I have mental issues, the fact they push me around is a farce. Let alone them needing clarification all the time.

I would love to know the Reason why they trying to get you off it for no reason

I would love to know the Reason why they trying to get you off it for no reason

You just answered your own question though?

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ME OFF IT FOR NO REASON. xD

You just answered your own question though?

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ME OFF IT FOR NO REASON. xD

I find that hard to Believe. There must be something they are not telling you

I bet they love Chatting with you;)

Do they ask for more Evidence of you Autism to Clarify it?

Nah. They probably will though, I bet they'll go as far as to ask for my penis size. Anything to kick me off the DSP.
(Not sure where that joke was going, just pull the zip down and let it fly... Uhhh forget I said anything)

Oh who wouldn't love chatting with me? I'm a charming young gentleman and I'm totally not busy trying to find a job or anything so centrelink thinks they can just pull me in there whenever.
(This was sarcasm)

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

I had to read that twice

it was clock he said, clock.

I bet they'll go as far as to ask for my penis size.

Now if TD's post what I thought it was this would really be a concern LMAO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back