Toast Crows 2015 Profit: $1.5 million

Remove this Banner Ad

Also the club is keen to have a consistent message in getting their information out. By using their own platforms they can keep that message consistent, while the other media they have no control over the change in their messaging or the misconstruing of the it. You can see why they aren't bothered so much by the Advertiser et al.
Nikki - did any other supporter rebutt the member who said we are losing the battle ?

Geez Rooch is offended about the lack of info the club is giving him...

quote...
"The Adelaide Football Club is used to the media complaining about limited and controlled access to the Crows, but now it is the membership base that is barking.

And even when the Crows does have news, great news — such as key defender Daniel Talia re-signing his contact this week — Adelaide loses the agenda, with the club being last rather than first to announce this significant development."

Bitter, bitter Rooch.

EFA

Rucci should stick to trying to keeping his shirt tucked in!
I was quite surprised by how untidy Rucci was.
I saw him on the street once when i last worked in the city, i thought he was a homeless guy before i realised who he was. I'm the first to admit I take the "coolly disheveled" look a bit far at times, but he was next level. All he needed was a sign that read, "will write lies for food"

You too?!:eek:

The first time I saw him in person was in the city years ago, at first I wasn't sure if it was him and the biggest reason for my uncertainty was how unkempt he looked. His suit wasn't ironed, actually it looked like it was the last resort pulled straight out of the laundry basket, and he had his shirt hanging out as well. I was a bit surprised as I would have expected someone in a high profile job to take better care of his appearance, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he just had a really bad day.

Maybe he's a method actor and has taken to living under a bridge to improve his trolling.

Angry about what?
Appeared to be short on the subjects of finance reporting, member city location, and purchase of hotels ......i may be off beam, but my first impression was he was getting frustrated with small town mentality on these subjects

Have a listen ......there's an under-current there ......let me know your thoughts on why?? ;)

I would doubt it ? .....but that's purely a gut feel
Seriously thouh it sounded like he was annoyed at the amount that we are paying in equalisation, not at the idea of equalisation he's happy with that, but we are a serious outlier in the amount we pay, the similar taxed clubs to us are streets ahead in revenue.

Last edited:
He's going on about the Crows' 'soul' a bit at the moment. Must be the effect of being in Italy recently. Come to think of it, do footy clubs have 'souls'.
Ironic Rooch discussing no soul...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously thouh it sounded like he was annoyed at the amount that we are paying in equalisation, not at the idea of equalisation he's happy with that, but we are a serious outlier in the amount we pay, the similar taxed clubs to us are streets ahead in revenue.
What about his reaction to purchasing pubs close to where supporters live ? .......very sarcastic

I Watched those vids of Fages, Chappy and Don at the members meeting.
Are we really paying out $2 million that the other teams don't pay. Makes it a bit hard.
I know Port also have to pay the transport thing but Wouldn't people just catch a bus anyway (and pay for it) if parking was an issue? Why the hell did we agree to that. Public transport in Adelaide is pretty cheap anyway IMO.

I hope Fages is pissed about the money we have to pay out. Its bullshite.
In terms of revenue we are in no way a "have" club. Port have more members, more revenue than us. They should be cutting us a cheque.
They should threaten court action over it. $2 mill is alot of money to try and make up.

I Watched those vids of Fages, Chappy and Don at the members meeting.
Are we really paying out $2 million that the other teams don't pay. Makes it a bit hard.
I know Port also have to pay the transport thing but Wouldn't people just catch a bus anyway (and pay for it) if parking was an issue? Why the hell did we agree to that. Public transport in Adelaide is pretty cheap anyway IMO.

Over Half the members that attend games use the free game day public transport and that figure in rising. and to stop that would impact on Memberships. Its a feel good payment

I hope Fages is pissed about the money we have to pay out. Its bullshite.
In terms of revenue we are in no way a "have" club. Port have more members, more revenue than us. They should be cutting us a cheque.
They should threaten court action over it. $2 mill is alot of money to try and make up.
Port do not make anywhere near our membership revenue!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back