The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well clearly you didn't get it since your responses completely misinterpreted what I said and presumed I was talking about what Kasich had to say. But ok.

I don't even understand your point here, you've phrased it so poorly.

This was a debate run by Fox, why are you surprised about the nature of the questions? I thought they pushed Rubio on a few things, asked Trump to respond with policy and substance which he didn't which was damning in itself, and Kasich is further pushing into the limelight. If you don't want to keep track of both sides of the election then fair enough, don't watch.

No, I did not misinterpreted what you said at all, you said the debate got better after the first 2 mins, I disagreed, it didn't. And Kasich wasn't interesting, when you said he was. You just choose to not understand what I'm saying

Says the guy that missed the initial half-hearted joke about the debate and Trump's penis size in the first place, Shoei and bok party got it, you clearly haven't

The whole Trump feet to fire thing was orchestrated to make voters second guess him as the inevitable nominee, yet after all that, they don't go in depth in policies, real specifics, the detailed math in the budget and economics, anything. They spent a best part of 2 hours accomplishing nothing. But I guess they do appeal to people like you, you do love to go off the issue and just personally insult people as you're known around here

Even Chris Wallace the moderator called the candidates a bunch of damned fools and that it was a bit of a farce but I guess if you like it. Btw that debate was actually better than the CNN ones and whatnot, coz at least Megyn Kelly and Wallace did some of their journalistic duties albeit very biased. Nothing to do with Fox, it's been morbid for a while

And why must you always end up sounding so prickish towards the end of all your post? I am entitled to watch AND criticize the Republican debate as much as I want, if you don't like it, don't read, don't post.

Last edited:
You're probably right but I do find Trump entertaining in a morbid sort of way and I can understand why he's doing so well. Cruz is just your typical gun-toting homophobic religious nut.

I'm like you in that Sanders is the only one I genuinely like as well but I don't think it'll be a terrible outcome if Hillary becomes president considering what's on the other side.

Sanders is great, Hillary is very very slimey and would just be another status quo candidate but definitely way better than all the Republicans added together. If it's Hillary vs Trump it's gonna be a presidential race where both candidates are seriously hated by different sectors of the American public for good reasons

Sanders is great, Hillary is very very slimey and would just be another status quo candidate but definitely way better than all the Republicans added together. If it's Hillary vs Trump it's gonna be a presidential race where both candidates are seriously hated by different sectors of the American public for good reasons
And Cruz is hated by everyone who has ever met him.

Is that the one where he calls the girl names and say she's going and hell and what not? And that he was a slimey bs artist even back then?
No it was on the Daily Show and he said if you took out his politics he would only hate him 1% less than he already does.

No it was on the Daily Show and he said if you took out his politics he would only hate him 1% less than he already does.

Ah I haven't been watching the Daily Show. I think someone who knows him in College back in the day said he was terrible, too, called her mum a whore coz she had an abortion and will go to hell. Might've been the same story as the Daily show. Charming

No, I did not misinterpreted what you said at all, you said the debate got better after the first 2 mins, I disagreed, it didn't. And Kasich wasn't interesting, when you said he was. You just choose to not understand what I'm saying

Says the guy that missed the initial half-hearted joke about the debate and Trump's penis size in the first place, Shoei and bok party got it, you clearly haven't

The whole Trump feet to fire thing was orchestrated to make voters second guess him as the inevitable nominee, yet after all that, they don't go in depth in policies, real specifics, the detailed math in the budget and economics, anything. They spent a best part of 2 hours accomplishing nothing. But I guess they do appeal to people like you, you do love to go off the issue and just personally insult people as you're known around here

Even Chris Wallace the moderator called the candidates a bunch of damned fools and that it was a bit of a farce but I guess if you like it. Btw that debate was actually better than the CNN ones and whatnot, coz at least Megyn Kelly and Wallace did some of their journalistic duties albeit very biased. Nothing to do with Fox, it's been morbid for a while

And why must you always end up sounding so prickish towards the end of all your post? I am entitled to watch AND criticize the Republican debate as much as I want, if you don't like it, don't read, don't post.

Lol ok mate. :thumbsu: I'm not sure why you get so worked up in every discussion and make it personal but each to their own.

Ah I haven't been watching the Daily Show. I think someone who knows him in College back in the day said he was terrible, too, called her mum a whore coz she had an abortion and will go to hell. Might've been the same story as the Daily show. Charming

Don't bother. The Daily Show's quality has plunged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On that
Speculations/potential spoiler
RE: Game of Thrones
Anyone seen the GOT season 6 ad with all the faces of dead people? Eddard, Katelyn, Joffrey to start it off with, then Jon and then after that Tyrion.

Think they kill off Tyrion this season?

Although it hasn't been on the same level as when Stewart hosted, I still really enjoy it and think it's still very worthwhile television.
I guess, every now and then there's something interesting but most of the time it's him reminding us he's African and making a black joke that he proceeds to laugh at.

On that
Speculations/potential spoiler
RE: Game of Thrones
Anyone seen the GOT season 6 ad with all the faces of dead people? Eddard, Katelyn, Joffrey to start it off with, then Jon and then after that Tyrion.

Think they kill off Tyrion this season?
You didnt notice any other important faces in there?

They all have something they always refer to. Oliver does with being British for example.

Don't think Oliver does it anywhere near as much as Noah. Noah does it consistently every episode, and sometimes multiple in the same episode. Oliver does it to emphasise his jokes, Noah does it to excuse making jokes about how black people are marginalised.

Just as an aside is it just me that feels uncomfortable with some of those jokes? I mean, I get that he's black, but if a white guy said some of that stuff he would be in major s**t, but it's ok because he's black to poke fun at black people? I dunno, I don't find it funny at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back