Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champignon Data?

Zooper Coach?

Some dogs supporter on the MB?
Champion Data. Now these turkeys can claim that it's the data that gives us this list but if truth be told, data can be manipulated. I learnt that in Creative Accountancy 101. :stern look

there will be a lot of North Melbourne games on here live where i live (comes on late or early in the morning). will try to catch some of them live (most likely the friday night game against Footscray at Docklands).

looks whats back:
56836-north-melbourne-kangaroos-1996-commemorative-guernsey-presale-2000.jpg

might have to buy one with my refund money.

So the CEO of AFL Tasmania resigned. Does that mean anything to us?
He is the one who wanted one team for North and South.
Reckon he was pushed here by Gil lol
Or the Hawks
Either way relocation talk will be minimal even more now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has been 35 degrees plus here in Katamatite South for 7 days.

This morning at 5.30am it was 26 degrees when I went for my ride.

In 3 months time it will be 0 degrees.
Yeah it's been similar where I am. I can't stand hot weather but apparently it's going to continue for at least another week.

It has been 35 degrees plus here in Katamatite South for 7 days.

This morning at 5.30am it was 26 degrees when I went for my ride.

In 3 months time it will be 0 degrees.
ERRRRRRRRRR One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath. Shoot, it even rained at night...

I don't think I've ever seen an accurate article from that site. I mean how can you write a preview and consider it legitimate when it has Dumont down as a defender and Cunnington as having poor skills? It raises some interesting and somewhat accurate points on the lack of improvement from Ziebell and Atley over the last few years but overall it seems like it's been written by one of those BigFooty Dogs supporters who are so obsessed with how s**t they think we are.

Again, so called experts lookin at stats and ignoring nuances that occur throughout the season. Eg. Norf defence s**t cos they had the 7th most points conceded. Yet in the last 12 games we conceded an average of 69.2 ppg because we implemented an effective forward defensive structure midway through the season. Hawks average throughout the season was 70...

Cunners can't kick cos his stars are poor. Yep, cos he kicks from a contest you douchebag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back