Solved OJ Simpson Case

Oct 22, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
So why did his son do it? What's the motivation?
Well, his own words were he would "cut away his problems" were they not? He was supposedly diagnosed with a rage disorder that meant he could lose his s**t over minor things. He was a guy known to carry a knife and use it on others (was on probation for attacking a former employer) and Nicole Brown had pretty much just snubbed him that night by cancelling dinner plans at his restaurant.

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Well, his own words were he would "cut away his problems" were they not? He was supposedly diagnosed with a rage disorder that meant he could lose his s**t over minor things. He was a guy known to carry a knife and use it on others (was on probation for attacking a former employer) and Nicole Brown had pretty much just snubbed him that night by cancelling dinner plans at his restaurant.

So why did OJ write a book explaining how he might have done it, if he's innocent?

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Pretty much the same reason he'd commit armed robbery. Money.

What do you think is more likely:

1. OJ's son murders Nicole, because she cancelled a dinner reservation, OJ coincidentally comes upon the scene soon after, deliberately cuts himself, walks in the blood, souvenirs things from it, tries to kill himself, writes a suicide letter, hides from the police and later writes a book detailing how he might've done it, or

2. OJ did it.

Oct 22, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon

1. OJ's son murders Nicole, because she cancelled a dinner reservation, OJ coincidentally comes upon the scene soon after, deliberately cuts himself, walks in the blood, souvenirs things from it, tries to kill himself, writes a suicide letter, hides from the police and later writes a book detailing how he might've done it, or

2. OJ did it.
Why does OJ have to deliberately cut himself? And why was his appearance at the scene coincidental?

1. A guy who carries knives and has a history of violence, a mental disorder and a diary stating that it would be the year of the knife and he would cut away his problems, who wore a hat like the one found at scene, whose clock card at work for the night is pencilled in rather than electronically stamped and who has been aggrieved by the victim within hours before their death

or

2. The glove actually did fit

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Why does OJ have to deliberately cut himself? And why was his appearance at the scene coincidental?

1. A guy who carries knives and has a history of violence, a mental disorder and a diary stating that it would be the year of the knife and he would cut away his problems, who wore a hat like the one found at scene, whose clock card at work for the night is pencilled in rather than electronically stamped and who has been aggrieved by the victim within hours before their death

or

2. The glove actually did fit

All he stuff against the son is circumstantial, whereas all the evidence against OJ is physical. Why would you believe the circumstantial over the physical?

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
One thing that got me, well, a lot of things, but this one in particularly I'm thinking here, is how the black community unquestionably threw their support behind OJ, despite him leading a lifestyle far more aligned to rich white dudes.

Was it manufactured that way by Cochrane and co or was the public really that blinded by skin colour?

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
One thing that got me, well, a lot of things, but this one in particularly I'm thinking here, is how the black community unquestionably threw their support behind OJ, despite him leading a lifestyle far more aligned to rich white dudes.

Was it manufactured that way by Cochrane and co or was the public really that blinded by skin colour?
Because racism - either positive or negative - is not based in any way by logic, facts or common sense.

It's like 'My football team - right or wrong'.

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
Vincent Bugliosi's book on the Simpson trial "Outrage: The Five Reasons OJ Simpson Got Away With Murder" is a ripper and is essentially has the same content as that YouTube video series.

His hypothetical closing statement is in the book as well, he absolutely nails it.

I was about to post the same thing. It's brilliant. It's not quite as awesome as Helter Skelter but it's still excellent.

Back