RELEASED - Premiership Coach - 2016 Lists

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Premiership Coach - 2016 AFL Playing Lists

After months and months of hard work I have finally been able to take a big sigh of relief and release the 2016 AFL Premiership Coach lists for you all to enjoy.

This has been a huge task to undertake and I don't think many people would know how many hours I have spent in front of the laptop and how much of my life in the recent 6 months I've had to give up to give you these lists today.
I am happy to be able to release them before the home & away season for you all to enjoy.

Just a few things I would like to mention about the lists and what you can expect in them.

- Obviously you will get all the new players through the AFL draft, all the trades and free agency moves

- Every stats for players from 2011 to current have been updated. No more will you see guys like Brent Harvey and Dustin Fletcher (retired) finish their careers on the amount of games like 180+. Instead all their games/goals have been updated so they will retire on the real amount of games and goals kicked

- Club finances and total player management has been updated. 10 million in the salary cap rather then 1 million

- Club membership numbers have been changed. Collingwood & Hawthorn up near the 70,000 members while teams like Gold Coast have around 13,000

- All players have 100% consistency (to make the competition more realistic)

- AFL club grounds have been updated - Adelaide Oval, Patersons Stadium have been added in whilst ground capacity like Simmonds Stadium has been updated

- All AFL clubs staff have been changed to 2016 coaching staff. New coaches have been added in

- All clubs Captains and Vice-captains have been updated

- All AFL clubs win/loss records have been updated.

- All AFL clubs finals win/loss record has been updated

- New names have been added into the auto-generated name system for the National and pre-season drafts

- North Melbourne/St.Kilda and Western Bulldogs have been updated (hopefully they will perform better throughout the season, ladder positions will vary depending on each game played)

- All coaches records updated. eg, Mick Malthouse record coaching games/ Alastair Clarksons 4 time premiership coach

- More injury prone players (in the real AFL) are more likely to sustain injury in Premiership coach.

- More players with bad records in the tribunal (in real AFL) are more likely to sustain longer penalties if suspended

I would also like to give a big thanks to Busse for the player images which just make the game look a hell of a lot better with their player profiles.
And also a big thanks to MrCricket1009 who really kicked me into gear at points throughout the creation of these lists.

I would also like to point out and thank jon0011 who graciously sent me some money for the hard work that I had done on these lists without seeing any end product, just showed me that people really do appreciate the hard work that I have put in during the last 6 months.

I really do hope you all enjoy these lists and I would love some feedback and to hear your stories (on the gaming section) along your journey's as AFL coaches :)

http://www.filedropper.com/user2016

After months and months of hard work I have finally been able to take a big sigh of relief and release the 2016 AFL Premiership Coach lists for you all to enjoy.

This has been a huge task to undertake and I don't think many people would know how many hours I have spent in front of the laptop and how much of my life in the recent 6 months I've had to give up to give you these lists today.
I am happy to be able to release them before the home & away season for you all to enjoy.

Just a few things I would like to mention about the lists and what you can expect in them.

- Obviously you will get all the new players through the AFL draft, all the trades and free agency moves

- Every stats for players from 2011 to current have been updated. No more will you see guys like Brent Harvey and Dustin Fletcher (retired) finish their careers on the amount of games like 180+. Instead all their games/goals have been updated so they will retire on the real amount of games and goals kicked

- Club finances and total player management has been updated. 10 million in the salary cap rather then 1 million

- Club membership numbers have been changed. Collingwood & Hawthorn up near the 70,000 members while teams like Gold Coast have around 13,000

- AFL club grounds have been updated - Adelaide Oval, Patersons Stadium have been added in whilst ground capacity like Simmonds Stadium has been updated

- All AFL clubs staff have been changed to 2016 coaching staff. New coaches have been added in

- New names have been added into the auto-generated name system for the National and pre-season drafts

- North Melbourne/St.Kilda and Western Bulldogs have been updated (hopefully they will perform better throughout the season, ladder positions will vary depending on each game played)

- All coaches records updated. eg, Mick Malthouse record coaching games/ Alastair Clarksons 4 time premiership coach

- More injury prone players (in the real AFL) are more likely to sustain injury in Premiership coach.

- More players with bad records in the tribunal (in real AFL) are more likely to sustain longer penalties if suspended

I would also like to give a big thanks to Busse for the player images which just make the game look a hell of a lot better with their player profiles.
And also a big thanks to MrCricket1009 who really kicked me into gear at points throughout the creation of these lists.

I would also like to point out and thank jon0011 who graciously sent me some money for the hard work that I had done on these lists without seeing any end product, just showed me that people really do appreciate the hard work that I have put in during the last 6 months.

I really do hope you all enjoy these lists and I would love some feedback and to hear your stories (on the gaming section) along your journey's as AFL coaches :)

Cheers Haydo,

didnt realise that i did that for you, so thank you for acknowledging me in this post.
AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FINALLY PLAYING THESE!!
im sure you will get 10's of positive reviews of these lists!

haydo169

im going to be really picky here, and i know it is something i can easily change, but some positions are wrong for players.

im trying not to sound mean here, as i know how much work you have put in, but thought you would like to know.....

haydo169

im going to be really picky here, and i know it is something i can easily change, but some positions are wrong for players.

im trying not to sound mean here, as i know how much work you have put in, but thought you would like to know.....
I guess this is the good thing about them being released now. People are able to change things around that they believe is wrong or should be changed :)

Getting a crash on the contracts screen for St Kilda. I've tested Adelaide just to see and it worked fine. Just me or can anyone else see if this happens to them as well?

The very start.
I've just done a quick run through. I had the same issue right from the beginning of starting a new game. However if you just play/skip a few weeks you'll be able to access the contracts no problems

This is 1997 Grand Final Darren Jarmanesque - and that's coming from a St.Kilda supporter o_O

Thanks for these lists haydo, you're a champ!! And Busse too...those updated images will make the game look that much more better!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks heaps haydo, you're an absolute champion!
I'm looking forward to binge playing this on my days off.
Good to see all these people who appreciate the effort you have put into this,
thanks again mate.

Now it's not my intention to piss anyone off to discredit anyone's hard work but I've had a quick flick through the player images that Busse released and some of them are the 2015 images. Now I don't know when he compiled his list (could've still been this year) but since he has, some clubs have updated their player profile pictures with 2016 versions. For instance Jacob Weitering;

Busse's image:

Tr9p7hw.jpg

As per current Carlton FC website;

cqkv8sS.png

Now I know it's pretty meaningless but nonetheless I've begun going through every teams list and updating the player profile pictures. Carlton alone had half a dozen that needed to be updated, probably because the Blues have recently updated their website I would've thought.

I've done Adelaide, Brisbane and now Carlton.

My intentions are not to tread on anyone's toes, just making this as good of an experience as it can be. I know for instance the Saints haven't updated their player profiles so when they do if anyone wants to upload the new images for us then that'd be great too.

Absolute legend! My wife hates you haha.
I love that the essendon 12 are on the rookie list also :)
Just gotta make some slight changes to player positions and I am all set.
Send through your PayPal details or bank details and I'll give you a donation :)

Right so I didn't realize that the pictures needed to be JPEG format to work! Damnit! Everything I saved from Adelaide through to Essendon was PNG.

I am happy to still collate all of the PNG images if someone would like to (or somehow know an easier way) to convert them to JPEG?

If not I'll just do the Saints and get back in my box lol

So I've done Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast and GWS.

Obviously the images will need to be converted to JPEG files to work on PC2011 (Unless someone knows how to get them to work otherwise).

I'll continue getting the rest of the pictures tomorrow night IF someone is able to convert them for us. Otherwise I'm just doing St.Kilda (and if any Saints fans want it I'll upload it).

Can't wait to play this :thumbsu:

Just played my first game with the lists....pretty realistic!

V Essendon in the NAB Challenge.

St.Kilda 6.13.49 def Essendon 6.5.41

Our kicking efficiency definitely let us down on the scoreboard. Just like real life... :rolleyes:
We were down 32-2 at one stage late in the first quarter and I gave the boys a spray at quarter time...safe to say we switched on from there. 6.11.47 to 1.3.9 after quarter time :thumbsu:

Disposals:
St.Kilda - Goddard 28, Billings 21, Dempster 20, Armitage 20
Essendon - Parish 30, Gwilt 30, Zaharakis 27

The Bombers had plenty of it in the back half after we switched on in the 2nd term and got back into it. Gwilt was on fire with 23 touches in the first half so I switched McCartin and Bruce around and instructed Bruce to play deep forward and bring Gwilt with him. Took him out of the play and it worked. Parish got on top of us late but he wasn't very effective.

Goals:
St.Kilda - McCartin 3, Riewoldt 3
Essendon - Daniher 2, McKernan, Stokes, Jamar, Ambrose

Paddy had a great game and Roo was roo.

Luke Dunstan was an animal with 11 of his 16 possessions contested.
Nathan Freeman laid a game high 8 tackles.
Jack Steven 17 possessions, 4 tackles and 7 inside 50's :thumbsu:

Billy Longer was monstered in the ruck and it was my fault for not bringing a 2nd ruck into the game. Longer had to play the entire game in the ruck and I swapped him with Bruce for a spell forward but it was futile. Essendon had 31 hitouts with Jamar and Leuenberger doing the work compared with Billy's 9. Will definitely bring in Hickey or Holmes for the next game.

Mav Weller broke his cheekbone in the opening minutes and I subbed him off immediately so for us to be down a man and still pull off a win was SIGNIFICANTLY PLEASING.

Untitled.png

Really happy with the results. Unsure why the overall score was low but regardless an enjoyable experience. Think you have nailed these lists haydo :thumbsu:

It's the morning after and I hope a few of you have had some time to play with the lists and hope you're all enjoying them. I wasn't planning on ever doing this however I have had a few people contact me asking for my paypal/bank details so they could send over a generous donation for spending the time and hard hours working on these lists for you all to enjoy.

I have messaged these people through PM however I thought it might be beneficial if I just post my paypal account details on here so if anyway does want to donate they have the freedom to do so. Now in saying that though I am not expecting anything as I have made these lists for myself and for everyone else to enjoy and certainly did not make them for the $$

Don't feel pressured into donating anything as I mentioned, I don't expect anything and I never intended to pay my details on here however just with those few people asking, I thought I'd post about it.

The email address you can send the paypal details too is haydo_16@live.com

:):thumbsu:

Haydo now that you've updated the game to reflect the 2016 lists, how easy (easier) would it be to update them for next year?

Also once I complete my first season how do I get Carlisle back on the list?

CHEERS :thumbsu::thumbsu::D

Haydo now that you've updated the game to reflect the 2016 lists, how easy (easier) would it be to update them for next year?

Also once I complete my first season how do I get Carlisle back on the list?

CHEERS :thumbsu::thumbsu::D
There will still be a little work to do next year, but in saying that though certainly won't be as challenging as it was this year. I will only have to update 1 season of stats for every player instead of 5 seasons. Then just the typical Trade/free agency moves and adding in all the new players from the draft.

Also, all you have to do is go into your contracts page and add Carlisle back onto your senior list. If you click on Carlisle's profile it should be easy enough to figure out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back