Workshop AFL Live Texture mods

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 224844
View attachment 224845
Nice design:thumbsu::thumbsu:.
The short sponsors need to be rotated 180 instead of flipped though.
I wish I could get some decent quality images of the International Cup jumpers, they'd be a nice addition.

Excellent! I'll have to look around for a 3D render program like we had in the rugby-modding days.

Excellent! I'll have to look around for a 3D render program like we had in the rugby-modding days.
Blender is a good free option for a 3D modeling program. I had an ambitious template on the go using it, but I didn't quite have the skills or knowhow to make it effective at the top competition level.

There's an upward bend at the top of the jumper in the preview screen, but it looks like this may not happen in-game?
Yeah, the logos slant in the create a player mode but don't during a match.
It might have something to do with the player I created and his weight and height but I haven't cared enough to play around with it.
CollRunoutRetro3.jpg
Collingwood1998Away.jpg

Yeah, the logos slant in the create a player mode but don't during a match.
It might have something to do with the player I created and his weight and height but I haven't cared enough to play around with it.
View attachment 224882
View attachment 224883

That's pretty good, means we don't have to factor that in when we're modding. I used to hate that problem in the old Sidhe games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone on the forum is interested, I might try and do some requests if I've got time. Anyone want to send me any of their old designs?

Williamstown Away Guernsey:
View attachment 225881
Is that POULTERBEAR's? I really like the idea of having jumpers for all the state league clubs but the effort of making them all and making all the teams is a bit crazy without the current possibility of sharing rosters like the console versions. There's potential to have a crazy amount of real teams though.

View attachment 225779 View attachment 225780 View attachment 225781

Looks good. Although, this demonstrates why I avoided sock logos.

Wow! I'm amazed at how that worked out. :$

What a shame about the socks! I wonder how that works with the Hawthorn gold-foil chevron kit? They have Adidas logo'ed socks, so wouldn't they be inverted too? I guess there might be different player models in the game for different teams.

Thanks for that LeeARM. Sorry to make you render'n'screenshot like that all the time. ;)

rabbitoh21, can you remember who the guy was on the old forum that used to have the 3D renderer? I wonder if he could extract the player model and football model?

Great kit designing there Cody, looks great in-game! :)

Wow! I'm amazed at how that worked out. :$

What a shame about the socks! I wonder how that works with the Hawthorn gold-foil chevron kit? They have Adidas logo'ed socks, so wouldn't they be inverted too? I guess there might be different player models in the game for different teams.

Thanks for that LeeARM. Sorry to make you render'n'screenshot like that all the time. ;)

rabbitoh21, can you remember who the guy was on the old forum that used to have the 3D renderer? I wonder if he could extract the player model and football model?

Great kit designing there Cody, looks great in-game! :)
That'd be Wouldy/Wouldubeinta I believe. RLL3 has the same thing but with sleeves obviously on his website.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back