Analysis The D Word

Some posters have been ringing the changes - White out, Byrne in, Buckley out, Daisy in.

How will we know when we have enough depth? Or do you ever reach that stage of being able to cover your losses? It does feel good to have options (thanks largely to a shortish injury list) when you consider at times in the recent past we had something like 25 players to choose a team from.

I thought the thread was about dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane.

You need at least thirty players that can play serious AFL football and then you want to have the right types to cover some that may go down.
I'd say we have about 20-22 for now and many, many unknowns, including; Smith, Sumner, Jaksch, Plowman, DVR, Whiley etc.

We were getting to the point that our balance looked O.K. but unfortunately, the quality wasn't.

The Blue Baggers

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Some posters have been ringing the changes - White out, Byrne in, Buckley out, Daisy in. How will we know when we have enough depth? Or do you ever reach that stage of being able to cover your losses? It does feel good to have options (thanks largely to a shortish injury list) when you consider at times in the recent past we had something like 25 players to choose a team from.

i actually don't mind buckley & from what i have seen of daisy not sure his disposal is up to it anymore

buckley will get better with experience , the games gone past daisy

Back