Autopsy Round 2: Changes v Essendon: Brayshaw, Lumumba in for Frost, McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a theory. I think it falls down a bit on demonstrated skills though. We used Vince in a particular fashion in the knowledge that he was B&F for his club previously in a not dissimilar role. Melksham doesn't really come with runs on the board. Having said that he's presumably picked with a role in mind. But if there is magic in Melksham it clearly hasn't been realised yet in his plus 100 games

I see where you're coming from. I just see Melksham as having similar attributes to Vince.

He supposedly impressed in his last three games of the season playing at halfback for the Bombers, so was recruited to play a similar role. Having not watched the tail end of their season I don't know how warranted it is other than he averaged around 20 disposals in those three games. I personally can only recall the shithouse Melksham of the past two years. That said, our current recruiters don't have too many misses to their name so far, so will wait and see.

That's possible I just assumed he was recruited because Goodwin rated him highly.

He's a strange player Melksham has the ability to grab the ball, sell some candy and kick a 60m goal one moment then next play he'll stand flat footed while his opponent runs away from him like he's standing still.

On another note, if we somehow lose this week then something fishy is definitely up down at Windy Hill.

I mean like PEDs or something...

I'm curious as to how that one slipped through the proof-read!

:p

i__m_mr__potato_head_by_tiggerbaby1122.jpg

New Grimes I think. There's nothing flashy about what he does well so no one really thinks much of it, but we can all remember the mistakes.

I thought some of Bugg's ball use was horrific.
That early kick inboard happened right in front of me and wasn't great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I looooove VDB. Great hands, great kick, tough.

Really starts to resemble an overcooked sausage when he's been running around for a bit. Superb, couldn't ask for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back