Autopsy Round 2: Changes v Essendon: Brayshaw, Lumumba in for Frost, McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah. Personal issues. Where did this come from? It is just annoying all these vague posts from people acting like they are in the know. Either spit it out or stfu.
You don't need to know as Dunn doesn't want it public obviously. EAD.

That's ther point. I don't care. Obviously on form he'd be in the team. It's the vague posts aluuding to "issues" that piss me off. If you know something that you are not willing to share, why post about it at all?
I haven't started anything all Ive done is confirm that he's got stuff going on and I've said that he hasn't done anything wrong which is where these rumours naturally go every single time with internet rumours.

Every chance its been a bit of a perfect storm for Dunny the last two weeks. Coming back from injury and needing a run, as well as O.Mac apparently demanding a game meaning he could take an extra week. Then this week, against an undersized forward line, means he can be cherry ripe fitness wise, and make sure he's got his head in the game.

He'll be back next week for sure

Anyone actually think we have a chance of winning this? I carved the L in stone as soon as Essendon's players got suspended. Exactly the type of game we always lose.

Look at the drug cheats' changes. McKernan out...Gawn is going to smash whoever he faces around the ground. Then they brought in a flanker and the worst player in the league not named Dean Terlich for two inside mids...
I'm a bee's dick away from making Maxy captain this week. Very tempting.

I'm a bee's dick away from making Maxy captain this week. Very tempting.
I'm considering bringing BenKen into my draft side o_O:drunk:

On paper we should win this game by 10 goals. Which probably means either a close game or a bad loss.

If we want to be taken seriously as a football club, we smash the Bombers this week. Will be happy with the 4 pts, will be disappointed if we dont boost our % by much.

I want to see more from Tyson, Kent and Harmes this week. Spots are going to be tough to hold if you play enough 'average' games in a row. I want more from Hogan too. I know he played a good last quarter, but this is a game he can seriously tear apart.

People forget we only kicked 12 goals last week with only 1 goal kicked in 2 quarters. We're not going to smash sides until we kick more goals. Thats why i can see this game being closer than what most think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craig Bird getting omitted isn't a great sign either.

Never thought much of him as a player, but surely he's good enough to get a game in that side? Likewise Simpkin.

Could it possibly be...

tank_PNG1317.png

Every chance its been a bit of a perfect storm for Dunny the last two weeks. Coming back from injury and needing a run, as well as O.Mac apparently demanding a game meaning he could take an extra week. Then this week, against an undersized forward line, means he can be cherry ripe fitness wise, and make sure he's got his head in the game.

He'll be back next week for sure
Agree with this 100%

So they let you decide your captain after the Saturday games?
For example.
Melbourne play Essendon Sat arvo.
Stick the VC on Maxy Gawn and ensure you have a bloke who is NOT selected this week and playing after the Dees, picked to start on the ground whilst setting a suitable emergency.
If Maxy goes big, make the spud your Captain as when he doesn't play, you get your VC's score as double.
If Maxy has a stinker (impossible) then you still have time to flick the C over to another star who has not yet played Like Ablett or Fyfe who play sat night.

Bookies have the bombers at a 6 and a half goal start. Considering, as CD said above, we struggled along to kick 12 goals in total last week, and the bombers kicked 9 and probably couldn't have played much worse, I think people are overrating us.

Anyone who knows Melbourne knows this is just the type of game we make a meal of. If we really have turned a corner, we really, really need to beat this side. If not, that 'cancerous' 'veil of negativity' will be back with a vengeance, and rightfully so IMO.

For example.
Melbourne play Essendon Sat arvo.
Stick the VC on Maxy Gawn and ensure you have a bloke who is NOT selected this week and playing after the Dees, picked to start on the ground whilst setting a suitable emergency.
If Maxy goes big, make the spud your Captain as when he doesn't play, you get your VC's score as double.
If Maxy has a stinker (impossible) then you still have time to flick the C over to another star who has not yet played Like Ablett or Fyfe who play sat night.
Yeah nah I get that. I thought the ability to choose a captain stopped after the friday night game though. At least it used to when i last played

Yeah nah I get that. I thought the ability to choose a captain stopped after the friday night game though. At least it used to when i last played
Nah mate. As long as the bloke you want to put the C on hasn't played, it's fine.
It's a rolling lockout game by game per round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back