Bruce Francis has replied.

Remove this Banner Ad

this was my personal favourite: "and he would have realised that about 30 people had more responsibility than Hird."

The head coach is under 30 people. That's quite a football club they're running out at East Keilor.

Bruce explaining the leadership structure at the Bombers, I believe that's James at the bottom of the chart
5a57c7d696ee5d878040dd24ada570d2.jpg

Do you mean Homer J. Simpson aka "Max Power" "Mr Plow" and boxing tyro "The Southern Dandy"?

Or the inanimate carbon rod?

Homer J obviously, the rod is actually useful

Are you ******* serious?

Post a screenie for us non-Facebook types.
TL: DR
It's not James' fault because reasons that are known only to me because I'm the all-knowing oracle, I have a document that is 3 years out of date and I refuse to listen to any new information.

TL: DR
It's not James' fault because reasons that are known only to me because I'm the all-knowing oracle, I have a document that is 3 years out of date and I refuse to listen to any new information.
And as I was only the senior coach, I was out ranked in the footy department by the boot studder, the towel boy and the lady who cuts up the Oranges for quater time. Saved by the matrix.

And the matrix structure ensure that one of the highest paid employees in the club is responsible for nothing.
I'm just putting together my application.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness I think if Messenger was given the opportunity to organise a rebel tour he would do a sterling job. A bit harsh.

In fairness I think if Messenger was given the opportunity to organise a rebel tour he would do a sterling job. A bit harsh.

Damn straight I would. Might even play cricket.

It's funny how he tells everyone to respect him because he played test cricket yet he has disrespected Kim Hughes, phil Hughes, Michael Clarke and many others

Well I've always respected the fact that he got castled by Snow at Lord's. First ball, no less!

In this whole saga there are only two or three people's who reputations have taken a bigger hit than Bruce.
Before it he was a little-known former cricket player, now he is better known as a James Hird apologist, microwave culinary cuisine cooking master

In this whole saga there are only two or three people's who reputations have taken a bigger hit than Bruce.
Before it he was a little-known former cricket player, now he is better known as a James Hird apologist, microwave culinary cuisine cooking master

Then he's the author of his own demise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back