Remove this Banner Ad

I find the crimes of Ian Brady and Myra Hindley in Yorkshire in the 1960s truly horrifying and sickening. I cannot even stand to look at pictures of this pair.

In Australia, David and Catherine Birnie; the men who murdered Anita Cobby in Sydney; Brent Peter Cowan (killer of Daniel Morcombe); Adrian Bayley (murdered Jill Meagher) and Port Arthur mass murderer Martin Bryant fill me with horror and rage.

Who do people think are the most disturbing killers?
For me one of them is the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs.
How some kids can do what they did for enjoyment, video taped it and the brutal things they did were crazy.
I also dont understand how you find three people who all think the same way.
Disturbing for sure.

Ugh. * you, I just read up on this and ended up viewing some god Damm awful s**t. I feel sick

Since folks like to chat in general without reference to an actual case I've stickied this as a thread that can be used as a dumping ground for general crime banter. Please use this thread for all future discussions on killers etc and dont start new threads unless it is relevant to an actual case.

Thanks

Banter away.

Since folks like to chat in general without reference to an actual case I've stickied this as a thread that can be used as a dumping ground for general crime banter. Please use this thread for all future discussions on killers etc and dont start new threads unless it is relevant to an actual case.

Thanks

Banter away.

Good move, mate.

I think child killers are the ones I understand the least.

From parents murdering children as some kind of payback to the other half to those who thrill kill ie Louise Bells killer. ( Dieter Pfennig currently on trial for this , already serving life after killing 12yr old Michael Black)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do people think are the most disturbing killers?

Katherine Knight.

Not exactly a household name, I think most of her trial was under a heavy suppression order and there was subsequently little to no media coverage at all.

Is she still trying to appeal?

Whats for tea mummy
Nah, I think the penny may have dropped and she has realised that any judge with an iq that doesn't begin with a decimal point is going to laugh her out of court.

No longer a crime for juveniles to breach bail release conditions

Attorney-General Martin Pakula defended the new teen bail laws on 3AW this morning, saying the change will reduce the “undesirably” high number of young people in remand. Last week, Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton revealed some youths arrested over violent, gang-related aggravated burglaries had been released on up to four sets of bail. One police source said: “After imprisonment they are returning (to crime) with greater skills. Within a week they are going rampant.’’

“Recent allegations of members of Apex breaching their bail is a sign of things to come.

“It’s only going to get worse. We want a justice system that’s strong and has the right messages.

“Legalising the breaching of bail for people under 18 is the worst thing you could do, particularly at this time.

“This has a direct impact on community safety, absolutely.

“It’s something (Premier) Daniel Andrews, if he took a moment to just think it through, would have to realise how damaging and dangerous it will be for community safety.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...s/news-story/1e515a43e1b32682115308033d4da332

Well done Pakula, make it more easier for the next generation of career criminals to get an easy ride

No longer a crime for juveniles to breach bail release conditions

Attorney-General Martin Pakula defended the new teen bail laws on 3AW this morning, saying the change will reduce the “undesirably” high number of young people in remand. Last week, Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton revealed some youths arrested over violent, gang-related aggravated burglaries had been released on up to four sets of bail. One police source said: “After imprisonment they are returning (to crime) with greater skills. Within a week they are going rampant.’’

“Recent allegations of members of Apex breaching their bail is a sign of things to come.

“It’s only going to get worse. We want a justice system that’s strong and has the right messages.

“Legalising the breaching of bail for people under 18 is the worst thing you could do, particularly at this time.

“This has a direct impact on community safety, absolutely.

“It’s something (Premier) Daniel Andrews, if he took a moment to just think it through, would have to realise how damaging and dangerous it will be for community safety.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...s/news-story/1e515a43e1b32682115308033d4da332

Well done Pakula, make it more easier for the next generation of career criminals to get an easy ride

We now have people who will enter homes and threaten occupants with weapons to steal their car, and the courts will let them go.
They threaten to shoot members of the police with impunity.
I'm starting to think the Americans are correct. Got to get me a gun. Apex gang has 150 members, I'll need a couple of hundred bullets.
Anarchy is here unless we stop it.

The guy who got put away today for murdering his parents, Ian Thomas? He just sat in the car motionless. Didn't even both covering his face when the cameras were on him.

I reveal this with the anonymity of an internet forum. But I hated my dad. Total ******* campaigner. There were a few times I should've knocked is head in. But to feel so enraged that to actually go through with a murder? **** man. That's deep. I'd be too chicken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back