Brooke Cotchin's Instagram post

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet we're all loving of the media when they are pumping up our tyres with fluff pieces as the masses lap it up ;)
That's their job though isn't it ,report on wins and losses,not this gutter trash.
They do put extra mayo on the Richmond footy club when we lose though.
Has Cotchin's negative media attention been deserved?
No bloody way.
Had another solid game on Friday night.
The media have been out to get us since the Essendon Footy club farked up off field.

Well done to Brooke, and we should stop slagging cotchin as well the fault lies elsewhere, the boy has the weight of 70,000 members on his shoulders ant it shows in his game.

I done believe he should be captain but to criticize him when he busts a gut is poor.

Jonathan Brown believes wags should avoid making comments about their partners lol he is an idiot.
Brooke's comments were made on social media but the herald sun decided to use her post and create a story.

A partner is allowed to defend their spouse or bf etc
Let's not forget Johnathon Brown thought Fev would be a different person out of victoria and in Brisbane .

Jesus wept...

I for one am glad that the Herald sun has done this, it's about time that we go after people like this:

archie_gang.gif

Look at Jughead, is he high? $300m should do the trick...

Oh wait, you mean the Insta-crap where a chick stick up for her husband? * me, what a ******* joke this paper is.

Lol at the boyssssss Browny and Lingy saying they would never get their missus to say something like that, its the 21st century lads women are actually allowed to voice their own opinion these days without your approval, boofheads

Exactly. I'm waiting for the feminists to make a comment.

Females are allowed to have an opinion. Don't know what world brown lives in..

Exactly. I'm waiting for the feminists to make a comment.

Females are allowed to have an opinion. Don't know what world brown lives in..
The feminists in the media won't say s**t, they have their own agenda and Brooke Cotchin isn't on it. They're as two-faced as the boofheads commenting she should keep her mouth shut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea true, and they were quick to attack Martin over the chopsticks incident
Exactly, if that were another bloke the headline would have been Martin in chopstick incident with another man, but because she was female it's Martin threatens female diner at famous Melbourne Restaurant Mr Miyagi's with chopsticks.

Well done to Brooke, and we should stop slagging cotchin as well the fault lies elsewhere, the boy has the weight of 70,000 members on his shoulders ant it shows in his game.

I done believe he should be captain but to criticize him when he busts a gut is poor.
We Should stop slagging cotch followed by u dont believe he should be captain; couldnt you have just done a support cotch post without the kick in the cotch disclaimer. You know you shouldnt kick a man in the cotch when his down

It's ridiculous that a social media post made the front page. I don't have Instagram so I wouldnt even know about Brooke's post if the herald sun didn't report it.
I have instagram and I didn't even know about Brooke's post before the Herald Sun reported it.

Whether its right/wrong these days for this to happen, this is another arrow to be used against him on the field, even if it only gets free's against him when he fires up about it. Just doesn't need the problem imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back