Fantasy Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the right thread, but Goddard or Ziebell a chance for DPP this season?

Not the right thread, but Goddard or Ziebell a chance for DPP this season?

I think both are, but moreso Goddard across HB? Depends how many will receive it as I think there will be plenty of competition for FWD status additions to mids this year.

Question : I've got stokes and Hickey in my elite team, atm Hickey on bench with zorko, s Gray and stokes fwd. Should I switch Hickey in given they're playing the dogs with no real ruck? Will he back up last week's 120? Or go with stokes vs Melbourne, he's getting plenty of midfield minutes so far...

Hi All,

Need to cut one of the following in DT elite. Any advice?

Heeney, De goey, Jack Martin, Bennell.

Two start on the ground and one for the bench.

Thinking Bennell as he could be out for a while longer.
Any advice would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi All,

Need to cut one of the following in DT elite. Any advice?

Heeney, De goey, Jack Martin, Bennell.

Two start on the ground and one for the bench.

Thinking Bennell as he could be out for a while longer.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Must be very shallow league.. I wouldn't cut Bennell of those possibly de goey.. But I have been trying to target de goey in trades!!

Been offered this in my fantasy elite league lads.

I give: Mitch Duncan + Alex Rance
I get: Rory Sloane + Andrew Mackie

Obviously Mackie will average more than Rance - probably close to 10ppg I think so it really comes down to Duncan and Sloane. They definitely have potential to average similar, Sloane perhaps even a bit more. I'm just wary of Duncan's brutal start to the season, Jelwood and Danger taking all the attention allowing Duncan to absolutely rack up. Sloane not scoring well at all at the moment despite the Crows playing great footy.

Thoughts?

Thinking of picking up Jack Grimes. Any idea when or if he'll get back into the Melbourne side?
I honestly think he might be a fair way off mate. They're looking relatively settled now and there are a few youger guys you could argue are ahead of him.

Been offered this in my fantasy elite league lads.

I give: Mitch Duncan + Alex Rance
I get: Rory Sloane + Andrew Mackie

Obviously Mackie will average more than Rance - probably close to 10ppg I think so it really comes down to Duncan and Sloane. They definitely have potential to average similar, Sloane perhaps even a bit more. I'm just wary of Duncan's brutal start to the season, Jelwood and Danger taking all the attention allowing Duncan to absolutely rack up. Sloane not scoring well at all at the moment despite the Crows playing great footy.

Thoughts?

I honestly think he might be a fair way off mate. They're looking relatively settled now and there are a few youger guys you could argue are ahead of him.

I would stick with Duncan and Rance. Sloane hasn't looked himself and I could easily see Geelong 'managing' Mackie at different stages like they have with Enright this week.

Need some assistance here guys,

Just made a trade with someone that I think I regret!

I gave him hartlett and Sam gray for his jack redden and Chad wingard.

I'm really hoping jack and Chad return to form!
What are your thoughts? Did i win or lose ?

Need some assistance here guys,

Just made a trade with someone that I think I regret!

I gave him hartlett and Sam gray for his jack redden and Chad wingard.

I'm really hoping jack and Chad return to form!
What are your thoughts? Did i win or lose ?
Short term you've lost I reckon mate. Redden should come good and Hartlett will be erratic and probably average 95. You'll really be wanting the Chad to go nuts while Gray struggles though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah thats a good trade. Kelly will average more than Rich anyway I think. Should get DPP like you said.
Thank mate. Another to consider.

I have Bennell sitting on my bench in hope that he can add a fair but come finals time. Currently sitting on top of my league. Should I trade him out for Petracca? Currently have a forward line of dalhause, Zorko, Jack martin, stokes, kerridge with Oxley and Stephen Hill (are they both DPP options after round 12) on the bench with broadbent. Any advice?

Thank mate. Another to consider.

I have Bennell sitting on my bench in hope that he can add a fair but come finals time. Currently sitting on top of my league. Should I trade him out for Petracca? Currently have a forward line of dalhause, Zorko, Jack martin, stokes, kerridge with Oxley and Stephen Hill (are they both DPP options after round 12) on the bench with broadbent. Any advice?
Bennell a tough one, you don't want him to burn you late in the season because someone else picked him up. If you can I'd keep him.

Regarding Petracca I'd wait and see how he scores before getting him in.

Hill no chance for DPP, Ox maybe.

Bennell a tough one, you don't want him to burn you late in the season because someone else picked him up. If you can I'd keep him.

Regarding Petracca I'd wait and see how he scores before getting him in.

Hill no chance for DPP, Ox maybe.
I could potentially trade Hill for Petracca? Still leaves me with Oxley as a mid cover (potentially DPP later)

How we all looking in Elite. I'm in the top 4 in 22 of my 24 still live league with a preliminary final loss in my league that has finished.

Sitting top of the ladder in 10 of my leagues

I managed to pick up James Kelly off the scrap heap this week. Silly person who dumped him during his rest.

Great get there especially with DPP. I tend not to trade within the comp firstly and rather go Free Agent list when i need to trade a player in. Picked up some studs over the season including Mundy and Rockliff of the scrap heap last week, combined score of 300 + in Round 11 but for every stud there will be some duds to like Dayne Beams, the pleasure of having him on my bench was short lived because of injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back