Recent delistings - where are they now?

James Sellar is now back at Glenelg, playing alongside former AFL 'greats' such as Christian Howard (WB 20 games), Aaron Jopseph (CARL 73 games), Terry Milera (STK 30 games), Ben Nason (RICH 23 games), Timmy Sumner (GCS 17 games) as well as Darcy Bailey (son of Dean).

Clisby, Mckenzie, Georgiou and Reily are all playing for the SANFL in this weeks state game

Excellent, I can't wait to go see it on Sunday now. It'll be like an old reunion tour.

On a more serious note I actually felt like Clisby was a decent player. If you judge him as a first/second year player he wasn't too bad in 2013, the problem he had was that he was 23 or so when drafted, so given his age he really needed to have a bigger impact to be seriously considered for selection under Paul Roos the following year. Thought he showed some signs and could do his role, but yeah when you're mid 20s with only a dozen or so games played and not in the best 22 it's unlikely you'll be retained.

Anyone know what happen to Gysberts? Didnt we trade him to north for no one?
He could of been a gun
Pederson

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Juice Newton is dairy farming in Whorouly.

10704172_10152506058117671_4993888807635474190_n.jpg

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Mark of the year winner you mean

The cows will never know how privileged they are to have those strong hands inside them.

chris-dawes-getty-800.jpg

(Image: Getty)

Former Collingwood and Melbourne forward Chris Dawes has starred for Sorrento on Saturday.

The big man signed with the Sharks upon being delisted by the Dees last year, and so far he hasn't disappointed.

Dawes slammed home 10 goals as Sorrento rinsed Rye by 113 points in the Nepean Football League, winning 26.18 (174) to 9.7 (61).

Another former Demon, Luke Tapscott, also chipped in with four snags of his own.

17 of Sorrento's 26 goals came in the second half as they smashed home late.

It continues a handy patch of form for Dawes in the NFL.

He now has 33 goals from six games so far this season, kicking at least three goals in every game, plus another bag of nine last month.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Never thought much of Blease other than being quick, and Strauss hardly got on the park, but Tapscott really should have at least developed into a half decent AFL footballer. Hard at it, good kick, knew how to play... Neeld, Sylvia, Moloney, etc and/or being a complete tool shafted his career.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Never thought much of Blease other than being quick, and Strauss hardly got on the park, but Tapscott really should have at least developed into a half decent AFL footballer. Hard at it, good kick, knew how to play... Neeld, Sylvia, Moloney, etc and/or being a complete tool shafted his career.

* I bet he is just destroying some blokes at a lower level without an MRP and one 16 year old field umpire.

Back