What SA regional club are you aligned to?

Jeff76

Premiership Player
May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Played for South Gawler in mid 90's then 97/98 at Min Man in the NEFL. Played in the 96 A-grade losing granny against Nuri who won a s**t load of finals.

Bunika

Cancelled
Mar 18, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
HI .. Is there a thread on here to do with a SAFL team... Sturt Footy Club , please? I have looked a bit , but can't see anything . I have heard B F posters are really helpful so here goes asking :)

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
HI .. Is there a thread on here to do with a SAFL team... Sturt Footy Club , please? I have looked a bit , but can't see anything . I have heard B F posters are really helpful so here goes asking :)

Have a look in the SANFL board. If there's no thread in that board, start one up.

grinderhodges

Debutant
Feb 29, 2016
mt burr
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
port magpies,mt burr mozzies
FB_IMG_1461415156136.jpg
FB_IMG_1461417205862.jpg

Mt burr in the mid southeast footy league

grinderhodges

Debutant
Feb 29, 2016
mt burr
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Hatherleigh
The enemy! Ha we have always called em the handbaggers and they in return zooies when none of us are around. But I think we are still 12 or 13 flags in front but all good know a few blokes pretty well, is he playing A grade?

kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
The enemy! Ha we have always called em the handbaggers and they in return zooies when none of us are around. But I think we are still 12 or 13 flags in front but all good know a few blokes pretty well, is he playing A grade?
he played A Grade for the first 11 years there then switched to reserves the last couple

Sep 15, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders,Crystal Palace F.C
Those pictures got me thinking. What do you guys reckon are the most beautiful ground in country SA footy? My time has manly been in the HFL so out of those I would say I really loved playing at Stirling Oval as it was always foggy (which I loved) and places like Bridgewater (I know most people hated it but I loved it) and Lenswood (played there once in under 10s) were beautiful during autumn. But all in all there wasn't a lot of difference between most grounds in the HFL.

grinderhodges

Debutant
Feb 29, 2016
mt burr
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Simon Beggs
Beggsy ay,used to work with him at banner we got along all right used to hang a bit of s**t on him to stir him up but all good.. Bloody good footballer and was good enough to play league footy..has he got himself a missus yet!

Back