Dermott Brereton

bugalugs213

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It was worse on radio when he used to call Kingy "kinGy" he started doing it a bit tonight so friggen obnoxious.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
After watching today, I'd still rather listen to Brereton than Ricciuto. He's football's equivalent do dragging the fingernails down a blackboard.

Where to start?....Derm, Healy, Hall, Brown....The Alpha male, monotone grunt.

At least Roo has some emotion in his voice. And doesn't try to turn the game into rocket-science ffs.

Milk Steak

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Detroit Lions
"Adam Saad is the fastest runner I've seen who's heel hits the ground first."
Yea I heard the that too. Sat there for like 5 minutes questioning whether I've been running wrong this whole time.

BornAPieNowADon

Draftee
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Is is just me or has ol' Dermie become unbearable too listen commentate on football ?

Two things that annoy the heck out of me;

1. Takes him 3 minutes to explain something and by the time he's finished i can't even remember what the hell he started talking about. Dribble !

2. His Cyril coloured glasses he wears, stop talking about him all the time. The fact you think he is another level above Chad Wingard demonstrates what a crap commentator you are. I would take Wingard over Cyril everyday !

Rant over.

Agreed. Still like Dermott more than I dislike him, but his special comments are often a mess.

Yea I heard the that too. Sat there for like 5 minutes questioning whether I've been running wrong this whole time.
Like Derm knows.

******* dickhead.

hench

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jun 20, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Daniel Rich had a knock to the back of the calf. Where is the front of the calf?

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
He just needs to STFU occasionally. Like during winter.

Unfortunately, his good mate Ed is in the background reassuring Derm to back himself.

The same bloke, mind you, who had the inspired fore-sight & wisdom in unleashing the insufferable flog upon us all, by appointing him as head of League Teams.

Have not watched that show ever since....The bloke's ego is excruciatingly narcissistic in the extreme....Painful.

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
Pearce Hanley picked up the ball in the centre of the ground and had Josh Kennedy chasing him.

Derm (in a surprised tone): "He's ACTUALLY getting away from Kennedy there!"

Well yeah, Hanley is damn quick and Kennedy is not exactly known his pace... Not that surprising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milk Steak

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Detroit Lions
What's going on with the man's 'hair' at the moment? It looks like some sort of roadkill has been glued to his head.
image.jpeg

Well I like it

yebbo

All Australian
Sep 5, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Dermie last week offering some analysis in his smooth tone when the ball hit some player in the arse in the most unexciting way.

"the balls just hit him in the rump"

I reckon Dermie's the type of guy that would cum in his own mouth.

Back