• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Now that the lottery has been won and done I thought it would be pertinent to keep all the draft discussion in one place.

Boston, Phoenix, Denver and Philly have a huge chunk of the picks with Boston having 3 firsts and Philly 2. Boston also have 5 seconds. The Suns have 3 firsts and a second, and Denver have 3 firsts as well

Most of the local interest will be around Ben Simmons and to a lesser extent Thon Maker.

Boston meanwhile have the first real decision to make, shall they be the Mother of Dragons (Bender)... what a s**t pun

2016 First-Round Order

1. Philadelphia
2. Los Angeles Lakers
3. Boston
(From Brooklyn)
4. Phoenix
5. Minnesota
6. New Orleans
7. Denver
(From New York)
8. Sacramento
9. Toronto
(From Denver via New York)
10. Milwaukee
11. Orlando
12. Utah
13. Phoenix
(From Washington)
14. Chicago
15. Denver
(From Houston)
16. Boston (From Dallas)
17. Memphis
18. Detroit
19. Denver
(From Portland)
20. Indiana
21. Atlanta
22. Charlotte
23. Boston
24. Philadelphia
(From Miami via Cleveland)
25. Los Angeles Clippers
26. Philadelphia
(From Oklahoma City via Denver and Cleveland)
27. Toronto
28. Phoenix
(From Cleveland via Boston)
29. San Antonio
30. Golden State

2016 Second-Round Order

31. Boston (From Philadelphia via Miami)
32. Los Angeles Lakers
33. Los Angeles Clippers
(From Brooklyn)
34. Phoenix
35. Boston
(From Minnesota via Phoenix)
36. Milwaukee (From New Orleans via Sacramento)
37. Houston (From New York via Sacramento and Portland)
38. Milwaukee
39. New Orleans
(From Denver via Philadelphia)
40. New Orleans (From Sacramento)
41. Orlando
42. Utah
43. Houston
44. Atlanta
(From Washington)
45. Boston (From Memphis via Dallas)
46. Dallas
47. Orlando
(From Chicago)
48. Chicago (From Portland via Cleveland)
49. Detroit
50. Indiana
51. Boston
(From Miami)
52. Utah (From Boston via Memphis)
53. Denver (From Charlotte via Oklahoma City)
54. Atlanta
55. Brooklyn
(From Los Angeles Clippers)
56. Denver (From Oklahoma City)
57. Memphis (From Toronto)
58. Boston (From Cleveland)
59. Sacramento (From San Antonio)
60. Utah (From Golden State)

Last edited:
Hoping Boston and Phoenix highly rate someone else and let Bender slip to 5. Otherwise, all in for Jamal Murray. Not sure I like the rest eg Brown, Dunn, Hield etc.

plush_dragon_01.jpg

Bender_Rodriguez.png

stewie griffen

Hoping Boston and Phoenix highly rate someone else and let Bender slip to 5. Otherwise, all in for Jamal Murray. Not sure I like the rest eg Brown, Dunn, Hield etc.

Dunn's management have sent out the word that he doesn't want to be headed to Boston or Phoenix due to their guard stocks.

He's the best pure PG in this draft and would be a good pick up for the Wolves imo.

Ainge is a fan of Bender apparently.

After Pork Zinger tall white guys stocks have improved.
I'm intrigued by the potential of Jamal Murray. Maybe lacks the eye catchy athleticism that these teams seem to lose their s**t over. Feels like he could contribute to a team straight away with some of the traits I see. Being so young and having that sort of statistical season is impressive. Hield was a late bloomer by comparison.

Dunn's management have sent out the word that he doesn't want to be headed to Boston or Phoenix due to their guard stocks.

He's the best pure PG in this draft and would be a good pick up for the Wolves imo.

Ainge is a fan of Bender apparently.

Wouldn't fit as well as Bender would at PF, or Murray as a combo guard. Problem with PG is that we already have Ricky who is awesome, and whilst there's a need for a backup PG, another rookie/developing PG to compete with Tyus Jones and reliant on those two to back up isn't really the answer, so I hope we don't select him.

Based on the players Wolves' have done private workouts with there's a lot of speculation that they're going to try and trade the pick and move down in the draft, whilst hopefully acquiring decent experienced player or Vet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any particular reason?

I've not seen much of him

Is young but has a very light frame. Doesn't excel at any one thing and is weak in a few areas.

Seems any 7 footer who can shoot a 3 is rated these days.

Might have potential but also has big bust potential as well. Not something I'd want to spend a 3 pick on.

I kind of miss having top picks.... or any picks in general and being excited about the draft :oops:
My bleeding heart

Some of us have teams that are s**t and have mid first picks

Some of us even have teams that are worse than s**t and traded their pick for air bargs

Ingram will go 1 i think. Really hoping the kings deal boogie the lakers for pick 2 so we can get Simmons. Other than that id love Hield but no way he drops to 8 in a million years.
The more I hear the more I think they go Ben at 1

And no chance on that boogie deal

My bleeding heart

Some of us have teams that are s**t and have mid first picks

Some of us even have teams that are worse than s**t and traded their pick for air bargs

I dunno man sometimes I just look back at Anthony Bennett and think why?

The more I hear the more I think they go Ben at 1

And no chance on that boogie deal
Just a rumour i heard. Would be a dream come true. Hes $1.30 to go 1. Ingram is $1.90 but i still think simmons will go 2

Back