Injury Alex Pearce broken leg

Remove this Banner Ad

Devastating news for the poor guy. That will just about seal the deal for the spoon. Better than winning s few pointless games and getting a higher pick I guess.

Forgive the intrusion but it seriously feels like Fremantle are a house in a GRR Martin book. Don't get attached to a character because invariably they will die horrifically.

Just one of those years. Every club has them unfortunately.

*years where nothing seems to go right, that is.

Wow, we're so good at tanking, we've planned out horrific injuries to our best and most important players throughout the year. :mad::mad::mad:

I'm devastated for my buddy. One of the few shining lights of this ****ed up season.

Stop talking about the plane and giving the footy gods any more ideas. And put Walters and Lachie in cotton wool.

So Devo for APearce & Freo with this one. Misses out on 12 games of valuable exp on key forwards to get ready for next season.

He was having an excellent season & heading towards a top 5 or so in the Doig.

Extend him long term plz

Be careful saying that. Just pure luck.
Nah trust me, I'm a professional.

Forgive the intrusion but it seriously feels like Fremantle are a house in a GRR Martin book. Don't get attached to a character because invariably they will die horrifically.
This is exactly what it currently feels like :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still feeling sick about this today. He & Hughes had a chance to build some real chemistry & if we'd gotten MJ back & Bennell etc etc.
as it is the year is over in terms of any hope. I feel worse about Alex than any other thing that's happened this year. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. This has tipped me into a depressive state.

I haven't seen the incident yet,don't want or need to either.
It wasn't as disturbing as Barlow's leg break was it?

Hopefully it's not a displaced fracture.
definitely not as bad as Barlow's. And Alex was smart enough to not try & stand on it.

Did I just watch the Sunday footy show and the injury update and they didn't even mention our best youngster breaking his leg. Ffs. But they discuss tanking. F u vfl. TV is going off for the rest of the season.
Couldn't believe it as well. Just a bunch of flogs trying to out do each other in trying to be funny. 7 footy show mentioned it & discussed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back