Worst AFL/VFL Snipes

Remove this Banner Ad

Should've hit him harder

Just another soft arse sniper like Jonas who now wears potties on his head. Whilst cornes enjoys sipping his lattes on his balcony on the esplanade in that fantastic spot of glenelg, with a hot wife 20 years younger than him. Cracking a guy while he is unaware is cowardly and soft yet port supporters call him a hardman, Port logic is that? He Is a fruit loop always was a front loop and my avatar pic confirms it.

Milburn on SOS is the #1 dog act for me.
As soon as SOS hit the ground his eyes instantly rolled in the back of his head.

Long on Simmonds, awful as hell.

Wellingham on Simpson, play on.

A couple up for discussion.

Amon Buchanan on Marty Clarke and Danny Southern on Peter Sumich.

Neil Balme on Geoff Southby 1973 GF. I must be ancient if it's taken this long to appear in this thread.

Yes that was brutal

If I remember correctly it gave rise to the joke
" do you guys remember the 73 grand final ...Geoff Southby doesn't "
Different era all teams had there thugs
Robbie McGee was another one for us

Who was the Carlton midfielder who got his jaw broken in the state game by Mal Brown I think ..that was nasty

Still think Jimmy ODea,s on Greening was the worst I remember though
Would have been a star Greening

Not sure anyone has posted this yet....

Mal Michael low act on Nick Reiwoldt.

Amazing how many coaches were filthy players...Matthews, the Scott Brothers and Neil Balme to name a few.

Just another soft arse sniper like Jonas who now wears potties on his head. Whilst cornes enjoys sipping his lattes on his balcony on the esplanade in that fantastic spot of glenelg, with a hot wife 20 years younger than him. Cracking a guy while he is unaware is cowardly and soft yet port supporters call him a hardman, Port logic is that? He Is a fruit loop always was a front loop and my avatar pic confirms it.

The irony here being Cornes was a staunch defender of Jonas, reckons there was nothing wrong with it and Jonas should have tried to use self-protection as an excuse.

Milburn on SOS is the #1 dog act for me.
As soon as SOS hit the ground his eyes instantly rolled in the back of his head.

Long on Simmonds, awful as hell.

Wellingham on Simpson, play on.

A couple up for discussion.

Amon Buchanan on Marty Clarke and Danny Southern on Peter Sumich.
The Long one on Simmonds was right in front of me. It was the most appaling act I have seen. Gutless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always though Lloyd hit on Sewell wasnt the worse, definately dirty but not as malicious as some. We tend to disregard it and laugh it off because it was such a clean hit, but Barry Halls hit on Staker probably the worse of the lot, unprovoked and unsuspecting. They only let it slide because hey its big bad bustly barry but its as weak as it comes really..
its funny how all you hawk fans remember that lloyd, Sewell & crap on what a dirty player he was, yet you never mention the hit that started everything was Campbell Browns gutless hit on Winderlinch! it sums up the hawks mentality entirely! Brown can hit a player its ok, yet lloyd did, the whole team jumps bitching & whinging about it!

there is a true gutless Sniper Campbell brown

its funny how all you hawk fans remember that lloyd, Sewell & crap on what a dirty player he was, yet you never mention the hit that started everything was Campbell Browns gutless hit on Winderlinch! it sums up the hawks mentality entirely! Brown can hit a player its ok, yet lloyd did, the whole team jumps bitching & whinging about it!

there is a true gutless Sniper Campbell brown
Of all the hawks posts talking about the sewell lloyd incident you attack the one hawks poster that says it was bugger all, your an absolute spanker.

RE: Lloyds bump, how many players have been suspended into retiring like he did?

RE: Tony Lockett, smashes Cavens face in, "salutes" the Swans crowd then a few years later the boos turn into cheers and Caven is forgotten. Wonder if had Barry Hall punched in a Swans face instead of Stakers then went to the Swans if they would have cheered him too?

Not sure anyone has posted this yet....
Mal Michael low act on Nick Reiwoldt.

Amazing how many coaches were filthy players...Matthews, the Scott Brothers and Neil Balme to name a few.

Throw Ross Lyon in that mix.

Great moment in the game that one. That, and Carey shagging his vice captains missus were the two greatest meltdown moments this century I reckon.
I still cant figure out why he would even try for that diving mark after he'd already cracked his collarbone when Charman smashed him.
Truly great qtr of footy. Hamill got Scott back when the trainers were seen looking around for his teeth.
Cant remember which Scott brother it was that came in after Michael for a cheapy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back