2016 AFL - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah one more quarter. I was on for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd (thought they might put the flag up in the 4th).
Sadly looks like they've put up the flag at half time :(

If anyone has a big database, would you be able to work out the % the underdog team covered the handicap line when the total score line was under?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale over 32.5 and Zerrett 30 saluted for me tonight.

Made up for the rubbish I dropped on Richmond (SMDH)

Also Howe more uncontested possessions than R Hendenson @ $1.85. Howe to continue playing off the back flank having the ball played through him with Laird to take Hendenson's role of the past few weeks.

1u Darcy Lang Anytime GS @1.85 SB (9g4b YTD, forward pocket) Loss (kicked 1 behind)
1u Rhys Stanley Anytime GS @1.85 SB (8g5b YTD - has kicked 1goal every game since round4). VOID - didnt play
Anytime GS options not released yet on SB for sunday games.
Adding:
1U Lyons Anytime GS @2.30 (kicked 7goals straight in his 6 games)
1U J.Hill Anytime GS @2.00 (like dusty3 posted above)

Mcveigh 2+ and 3+ goals @13 and 81 small bets
Heeney 2+ @3.40 and 3+ @10 the odds are too good to turn down imo

Rohan 2+ @3.1 and 3+ @9 small bets again
all bet365
For the freo match
Walters 2+@2 and 3+@4.33 - bet365 Generous odds for someone like Walters, playing a bit more mid but the only reason he hasn't been hitting these marks is his accuracy has been off the past couple of weeks
Taberner 2+@2.2 and 3+@ 5 - bet365 (Apeness in helps to open up either Tabs or Pav)
Mayne 2+@2.5 and 3+@6.5 - bet365 (4th string tall forward, where he belongs) + likes to beat up on weaker sides too
Apeness 3+@16 sportsbet - small bet and even smaller on 4+ 5+ and 6+ (these are obviously unlikely but it is essendon)
$50 Barlow 25+@2.25 and $20 barlow 30+@6 - hope he plays a bit more middle with no Deboer, fully expect him to swap with blakely still
Pretty good night overall, could have been an excellent night if players were accurate, everyone had their chances except for Mcveigh and Apeness who were my lowest stakes out of them all anyway.

Also hit a nice 3.80 odds with my bet365 promo bet, freo race to 30 in the second was easy money seeing as bombers never looked like scoring, it was essentially 3.80 for freo to kick 30 points

To start tomorrow. In player exotics SB:
Ollie Wines over 24.5 at $1.90
Scott Pendlebury over 29.5 at $1.80

SB are offering $1.64 for Wines 25+ and $1.56 for Pendles 30+ in the player markets they're so silly I don't understand

Last edited:
I think Adelaide might take to the Saints tomorrow. Fisher out means their smallish backline is in even more trouble and they have shown a tendency to wave the white flag on the road so i'm not expecting this game to be close. Might look at the 2nd half or last quarter line, but already have Adelaide in 4 open multi's.

I'm expecting WC poor record against top 8 teams to continue. WB have been average of late, but they are extremely hard to beat at Etihad and WC have been less than competitive against the better teams. Bulldogs tend to nullify the opposition rucks which will help and their midfield should be too slick for the Eagles. 1u on WB H2H.

I'm not sure how the Coll / Port game will go. Collingwoods midfield has been superb of late, but injuries will hurt and Ports form has been a bit understated as well (they should have won 4 of their last 5). I think Collingwood will squeak home on the back of Pendles, Sidebottom and Treloar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back