2016 AFL - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Edit-The GC behinds over 1.5 first quarter.

2.10 and 2.30 at sportsbet respectively
Tailed this for 1u with sports bet and looking at the payout i got $1.91
It was out to $2.20 at bounce down and i nearly added another unit.
Have sportsbet stuffed up or did the odds change down then back up at the time i placed my bet. Thought i got on at $2.10 or $2.15
Also fri night promo they rounded my $2.30 bonus down to $2.

Anyone in Adelaide who can update on the rain throughout the day? Light morning rain, easing during the avo then redeveloping in the evening doesn't sound great.

I think Adelaide might take to the Saints tomorrow. Fisher out means their smallish backline is in even more trouble and they have shown a tendency to wave the white flag on the road so i'm not expecting this game to be close. Might look at the 2nd half or last quarter line, but already have Adelaide in 4 open multi's.
If it's of interest, Adel/stk as Sunday high/low double is @5 on crown

Anyone in Adelaide who can update on the rain throughout the day? Light morning rain, easing during the avo then redeveloping in the evening doesn't sound great.

I've been keeping an eye on this rain forecasted for Adelaide.BOM radar is showing showers sweeping through Adelaide now.To
me it appears the cold front has sped up and is hitting earlier than first forecasted.The redevelopment of showers might occur in the late afternoon compared to the evening as forecasted.

Pies v port total appears quite low at 167.5 considering there doesn't appear a lot of rain about in Melbourne right now.

I've been keeping an eye on this rain forecasted for Adelaide.BOM radar is showing showers sweeping through Adelaide now.To
me it appears the cold front has sped up and is hitting earlier than first forecasted.The redevelopment of showers might occur in the late afternoon compared to the evening as forecasted.

Pies v port total appears quite low at 167.5 considering there doesn't appear a lot of rain about in Melbourne right now.
It will go over this if the weather is reasonable. Looking at the radar, there is a sizeable rain band a couple of hrs away but it looks like it may miss or just get the edge of Melbourne so I have taken the over 164.5 on the Pies/Port game. This is too low even in light rain i reckon.

It will go over this if the weather is reasonable. Looking at the radar, there is a sizeable rain band a couple of hrs away but it looks like it may miss or just get the edge of Melbourne so I have taken the over 164.5 on the Pies/Port game. This is too low even in light rain i reckon.

Total up to 169.5 pts now.

Fingers crossed you are right with the rain band staying to the east of Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going Cloke over 1.5 goals @ $1.90 (madbookie) and over 2.5 @ $3 (sportsbet). Port have nobody Cloke's size to contend with him, I see Collingwood just planting him in the goal square to attempt to take advantage of this, taking these over the bigger 4+ and 5+ goal odds just in case the rain starts to hit even though it looks like passing by.

If Cloke's teammates value him and want him to stay at the club, they'll feed him the ball today. It's just a matter of him kicking straight, and that's the BIG unknown. There's a lot riding on Cloke's performance in this game. Got him on 4, 5 and 6 goals at Sportsbet prices. Worth a nibble for a giggle ;) Also, Pendles for 30+ and Cloke for 3 @$4.40 (Sportsbet). Got on the total game over 169.5 too - 1 unit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back