Multiplat Watch_Dogs 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably time for a thread. First wasn't wasn't well liked, I enjoyed it for what it was.

Trailer:

Eb Special Edition which I'll buy because of the figure.

217214_detail_1000_v2.jpg

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
It was pumped up to be something huge, so in a way when it was released people were disappointed despite it actually being a really good game. I enjoyed it, and I will definitely play WD2.

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yea I'm in the liking the first camp, for a new IP I think it did well and they can hopefully only improve on the second. Only problem is it releases in a jam packed pre Xmas period.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
It was pumped up to be something huge, so in a way when it was released people were disappointed despite it actually being a really good game. I enjoyed it, and I will definitely play WD2.

Yep definitely a victim of its own early trailers. If people weren't expecting the graphics of an ultra high end gaming rig on a console it wouldn't have got anywhere near the hate it did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Ok wow this character trailer might be one of the worst trailers ive ever seen.

Laughed at the end of the video: "Want more info about Marcus?"

Where the * was any information in that video?

Was so pumped for the first one after seeing the trailers but sort of lost interest and only got around the playing recently still in the early stages.

Anyway this looks like crap seems too lighthearted but with characters that are supposed to be taken seriously. Its GTA without the satire.

Seems aimed at a youger audience. Pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back