Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinTaylor

Senior List
Dec 20, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
You guys are going to go very hard for Scotty soon.
Will be interesting to see the offers(+750K/year I reckon).

Very much hope he stays .

What is he on at West Coast?. $300k is the statistical average wage so that means about 15 get paid that or more at any club with no COLA or expansion exemptions. Is he one of the 15?? I doubt it, so we might give him $400k.

You want Lobbe?

What's going on?

Lel, so after half a good season as a second string ruck we're going to offer Scott Lycett more than we're paying Boak, Gray, Wingard, Wines, Dixon, Ryder, Hartlett et al? r1ght10 m8

We only have a first and third round draft pick this year... No thanks, unless you want a third rounder for him?

I'm okay with Ryder and Lobbe (backup/magpies), with Trengove, Frampton and Howard who are also formidable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only have a first and third round draft pick this year... No thanks, unless you want a third rounder for him?

I'm okay with Ryder with Lobbe (backup/magpies), and Trengove, Frampton and Howard.
Lobbe on the money he's on shouldn't be playing in the magpies. Lycett could get the same $ and play as a fwd/ruck if Schulz retires.

What makes you think Scott Lycett is leaving West Coast and what source do you have for this................
Or are you just trolling our board .....

Lel, so after half a good season as a second string ruck we're going to offer Scott Lycett more than we're paying Boak, Gray, Wingard, Wines, Dixon, Ryder, Hartlett et al? r1ght10 m8

He'd be on 750k playing for the maggies if Ryder was up n' about lel

He'd be on 750k playing for the maggies if Ryder was up n' about lel

Nah, he'd take Howard/Schulz's spot. Would definitely have him. There's no way he'd get 750k here though.

I'm sure this is all a moot point anyway as he won't be leaving the Eagles. inb4 lock

Teach Lobbe to mark and he can play FF once schulz retires other than that he will be playing maggies i think

Nah, he'd take Howard/Schulz's spot. Would definitely have him. There's no way he'd get 750k here though.

I'm sure this is all a moot point anyway as he won't be leaving the Eagles. inb4 lock
He's only worth half that & Hinkley ain't playing 2 rucks with Dixon around just my two bobs worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back