SuperCoach 2016 - Nailed It

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On hairy lasoo advice:

Docherty has been my best trade in, for Adams, way back in RND 8 for $487,600

Scores of 147, 135, 121, 79 and today's 130+ has been magnificent.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
On hairy lasoo advice:

Docherty has been my best trade in, for Adams, way back in RND 8 for $487,600

Scores of 147, 135, 121, 79 and today's 130+ has been magnificent.
I paid $487,300 in round 4 :p

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
There pretty much hasn't been a bad time to bring him in. Everyone's been a winner!
upload_2016-6-12_23-45-47.jpeg

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
There are four guys to come yet, but what they do is out of my hands now and at last I have had a week where I think I got it all right as a coach.

Loopholed Zaha on Friday night, elected to back Wines(103) and Scully(93) over his 92. Didn't even leave one wasted point there on the bench. Winning.

Was using Hall as a loophole in the forward line, his game time meant the only bloke I could have a look at was Kerridge. That's how it was set until I realised early Sunday morning that I didn't have to use Hall - I could use Wyatt. This allowed me to loophole J.Martin who managed 45 which I can leave on the bench.

Jagged Danger C right out of my arse 45 seconds before his match started.

If Cox beats 45, Treloar beats 92, and Sinclair beats 39 then I have eked every point possible out of my squad this week.

Like many I had VC/C this beautiful man.
Angles fell from the floor if I was captain Sliver SCers roared ,I am the son of God.
Can anyone help me sing,can anyone hear me.
I'm not here to make a scene.
I gave birth to fire I am in control...I am the son of God:fire::praying:.

Last edited:
I haven't had many wins this year, so I'd like to celebrate this one.

Starting with the ferocious, fearless, hard nut, gut-running, future 2016 All Australian superstar...

Jasper Pittard :)

Jasper+Pittard+8c9_S1lKfygm.jpg

Jasper+Pittard+SwyiwWMdlgsm.jpg

Jasper+Pittard+8ajFvaplpoSm.jpg

470183322-jasper-pittard-of-the-power-celebrates-after-gettyimages.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A rare post for me here.

Dangerfield back2back captain.
458 & 346 points. A shame everyone else in my squad s**t turds to kill it.

Hairy Lager

Chug!!
10k Posts
Feb 22, 2011
Loving the Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
It's fair to say getting danger in @ 603k 2 weeks ago qualifies.

I can't remember ever netting 800+ points and 100k in 2 weeks off 1 trade before!!

I shudder to think of how i very nearly waited till after his bye to get him in!
Nice!

Yeap, I'm getting in Pendles at his maxed out price this week,
these guys pay for themselves in points and Captain options.

Pendles into Danger this weekend should be spectacular!

When you're only Nailed It moment of 2016 is the amount of likes you get on your weekly score and overall rank posts...

Glad I make you laugh...

you sick bastards!

:'(:'(:'(

Eagling

All Australian
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
Keeping the faith with Barlow, Stefan Martin, Yeo and Daniel Wells. I was rewarded handsomely last week.

I can understand why people traded these players out, but by following the up and down philosophy and removing rookies first, I've surged up the rankings, with previously unrecorded highs in both weekly and overall rankings.

Of course, this must be all taken in context, as I've never reached truly great heights.

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Keeping the faith with Barlow, Stefan Martin, Yeo and Daniel Wells. I was rewarded handsomely last week.

I can understand why people traded these players out, but by following the up and down philosophy and removing rookies first, I've surged up the rankings, with previously unrecorded highs in both weekly and overall rankings.

Of course, this must be all taken in context, as I've never reached truly great heights.
got to take it when it comes around.

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat

I turned Yeo into Docherty a while back - given that some of the D rookies have outperformed Yeo over this period I'll chalk that up as a win.
I had to move one of Wells and Barlow when they were both outs - kept Barlow and that looks like a massive 'nailed it' moment now...

Just had a look at my "premo type" trade ins:

Rd 5 - Neale - 104 on debut
Rd 6 - Tommy Campbell 79 on debut
Rd 7 - DBJ - 100 on debut
Rd 8 - Docherty - 147 on debut
Rd 9 - Ward - 124 on debut Wingard 107 on debut
Rd 10 - Delidio - 107 on debut
Rd 11 - Zac Merrett - 128 on debut
Rd 12 - Rockliff - 104 on debut
Rd 13 - Sloane 145 on debut Laird 91 on debut

now some have gone on spud runs after their debuts (looking at you Ward in particular)

I'd say at least 8, maybe 9 of those Ins were polar opposites as to what the masses were doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back