FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to s**t after Opie died.

kJdGt_FEwEMFi2Y4106csFOUvZ8MqonJ1ny3UvTzv0DkdplwDTntG1KiP6DzH51nJOILodJD0CY8SdVN_-H2eCYbdmf2q-x9B0oimeoIdgYbf8L520-rZkMx5B5qkLJy1n3vUzMO_dj2-2UCW1FAluT0GxWAF1b8JA=w245-h200-nc

As soon as an American biker gang can go to Belfast and take on the IRA (in full patch no less) i will take this show remotely seruously.

Honestly you could send every 1%er on earth to Belfast to fight the IRA and they would be entirely wiped out within 3 days.

May as well have sent them to Afghanistan to track down Bin Laden.

Yeh fairly inaccurate but it's just what people imagine it would be like who don't know what it's actually like. It's stereotypical. Not a bad show though. Charlie hunam played the part so well with a bit of modernisation

Loved this show, but God was it was a grind to get through.

-- What kind of bikes do the Sons ride? Because they look like complete s**t. The Mayan's bikes look wayyyyy better.

-- You can definetly tell that Sutter loves his wife! Gemma's character was cool for 2 seasons and then became a disaster.
He stated in an interview during the last season that "it was hard to write Gemma out of the show because she's everybodies favourite character", which explains sooo much.

-- WTF did Juice do to piss Jax off so much again? I legitimately can't remember and I don't even think it was anything that bad.
Whatever it was, it got him raped roughly 4,000 times so it must've been something frowned upon.

-- If I ever have to hear this exchange between Gemma and Tara ever again I will also drive infront of a roadtrain;
"They're my goddamn kids!"
"And my goddamn grand-kids!"

-- Ending would've been infinitely better if it ended up with the club being destroyed because of Jax. He made s**t decision after s**t decision and got the Sons into one problem after the other but still got his big hero-ending.

-- The first few seasons were so much fun!
Patch-overs! Parties! Biker sluts walking 'round!
Then it became so political and dull that you'd have to wonder why on Earth any of these guys would want to do this for a living.

/rant

Loved this show, but God was it was a grind to get through.

-- What kind of bikes do the Sons ride? Because they look like complete s**t. The Mayan's bikes look wayyyyy better.

Harley Davidson Dyna range mostly
http://www.motorbiketimes.com/feature/people/celebrity/sons-of-anarchy-the-bikes-$21384063.htm

-- WTF did Juice do to piss Jax off so much again? I legitimately can't remember and I don't even think it was anything that bad.
Whatever it was, it got him raped roughly 4,000 times so it must've been something frowned upon.

Two things:
1. He ratted on the club. This included stealing a brick of coke and getting Miles killed in the cover up. From this though, he Was given a second chance.

2. When the kid killed his classmates in the school shooting in season 5 (I think), Jax had Juice kill the mother to shut her up. Jax then told Nero it was an accidental O.D. Later on when overwhelmed by guilt, Juice tried to kill himself using oxy. Nero helped revive him, and at this point, in a drugged haze, he admitted the killing, thus "betraying" Jax again...

Two things:
1. He ratted on the club. This included stealing a brick of coke and getting Miles killed in the cover up. From this though, he Was given a second chance.

2. When the kid killed his classmates in the school shooting in season 5 (I think), Jax had Juice kill the mother to shut her up. Jax then told Nero it was an accidental O.D. Later on when overwhelmed by guilt, Juice tried to kill himself using oxy. Nero helped revive him, and at this point, in a drugged haze, he admitted the killing, thus "betraying" Jax again...

+1

After he killed Roosevelt, who was about to call in Tara's murder, he fled. He tried to make a deal with the Mayans to give Intel on Samcro in exchange for passage to Mexico, the Mayans turned him over to Jax though.

So it was the last betrayal that was the tipping point.

+1

After he killed Roosevelt, who was about to call in Tara's murder, he fled. He tried to make a deal with the Mayans to give Intel on Samcro in exchange for passage to Mexico, the Mayans turned him over to Jax though.

So it was the last betrayal that was the tipping point.
And didn't he make a nice prison bitch in the end ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was still a very good show until the last season, which lets face it was 13 shows of the club spinning down the toilet...identical to the end of the shield in that regard

That's sacrilege. The Shield was the greatest show, and had the greatest ending of all-time. Got the day off today and my first port of call was to dust off The Shield for the 10,000th time. The final storylines with Shane & his family, where Ronnie ended up & Vic was some of the most powerful TV ever.

SOA was also one of my faves, but that totally went to sh1t in the final season, maybe even earlier. The final episodes were just comical. I always thought though that I set the bar too high though after seeing how The Shield finished up.

Disappointing. Would have much preferred a prequel with John Teller and a young Clay forming the club.
that is still in the works. fx wants as much soa related stuff as possible

sutter is helping with the show but the main writer is a mexican dude. sutter commented saying it wouldn't make sense for a white guy to talk latino gang traditions etc.

• kurt-sutter-elgin-james.jpg

FX Networks has officially begun script development on llong rumoured sons of anarchy spinoff ''Mayans MC,” a drama project co-created and produced by “Sons” creator Kurt Sutter and Elgin James. James will pen the pilot script, which is intended to be a “dark, visceral family drama that takes a new look at the most American of icons, the 1% outlaw, this time reflected through a Latino lens.”

“I wanted to find a strong, unique Latino voice,” said Sutter of James, “Because I didn’t think a white guy from Jersey should be writing about Latin culture and traditions. Elgin is that voice.”

The Mayans were pivotal recurring players on “Sons Of Anarchy,” which ran for seven seasons and stands as the highest-rated drama series in FX Networks’ history. Sutter has a long history with the network, having began his television career as a staff writer on FX drama “The Shield,” eventually rising to the position of executive producer. Following the conclusion of “Sons,” he also created the shortlived FX period drama “The Bastard Executioner.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back