Universal Love Ross Lyonisms

Remove this Banner Ad

"You can put whatever consonants and vowels and string them all together and make whatever words you want"
Thats pretty clever.

You ever get the feeling Ross would be a real prick to live with? Imagine having an argument with someone and they pull out that line, reckon my head would explode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for that Crippa I've long believed/suspected that Clarkson had taken the Spanish/Italian/soccer playing it out of defense structure and strategy and I guess that's as close as I'll get to confirming my imaginings.
La Crosse I thought was a bunch of helmeted crazies burning around with prawn nets on sticks.Ross obviously views it differently.:huh:

Ross absolutely candid in the audioboom.
Great big picture view;real insight.
Funny again"If you can't play and you're scared you go back.Dunno where that leaves Kingy?"
Certainly made it clear you are a ******* idiot if you want to slag the forwards on last night's performance.
Clear sky viewer.
Like having Bertrand Russell at the helm of your club.:cool:

"I'm not here to complain or explain"
Repeated a few times in today's interview in reference to his coaching style and the gossip going around.
I liked his line " if I wanted to discuss gossip I'd buy new idea magazine"

Was a good interview, he mind-damn'd the peanut gallery again !

What's the message to the youngsters as to what you expect on day one pre-season?

"Anyone who thinks they can go and have 10 weeks off and sit in a cabana and drink Sailor Jerry and dry all day and eat hamburgers, that's not the way it works. ... But if they carry themselves like Matthew Pavlich has for the last 17 years we'll be in good shape."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back