Dear AFL, please explain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear afl,

Please explain your plan for the brisbane lions. I am sure u have one. I mean, your business is running 18 teams in a competition to attract fans and earn revenue. Its not rocket science. And there are a lot of u employed to sort this out each year. Surely u must have a plan.

To me it seems logical that you play teams of equal ability against each other at the start of the season to capture the fans attention. Then in the second half of the season you go about the serious business of sorting out who is best. By that time fans are happy and in the habit of spending their discretionary money on afl related activities and they keep showing up to games.

Obviously, with this kind of thinking, i have missed something very obvious. Or u are really crap at your job.

Some of my membership money goes to u so that makes me a shareholder. As a shareholder i deserve an explanation.

I know last year u came out and said u had done the wrong thing by us in the previous years. So u must have a plan. Maybe I'm just to thick to see it.

Looking forward to hearing back from u as soon as podsible.
From
A very disgruntled fan.

To me it seems logical that you play teams of equal ability against each other at the start of the season to capture the fans attention. Then in the second half of the season you go about the serious business of sorting out who is best. By that time fans are happy and in the habit of spending their discretionary money on afl related activities and they keep showing up to games.

Not going to comment on the rest but this sure as * isn't logical.

No one is going to maintain interest after the mid year break if it's all just top teams v bottom teams lol

Not going to comment on the rest but this sure as **** isn't logical.

No one is going to maintain interest after the mid year break if it's all just top teams v bottom teams lol
Um i meant play teams around your level at start off season the the above/ belows later in the season. Might need to put my typing away for the night.

Just think the afl are too interested in so called block buster games with the big victorian clubs and we fill the gaps no matter how they impact in the club.

Dear afl,

Please explain your plan for the brisbane lions. I am sure u have one. I mean, your business is running 18 teams in a competition to attract fans and earn revenue. Its not rocket science. And there are a lot of u employed to sort this out each year. Surely u must have a plan.

Obviously, with this kind of thinking, i have missed something very obvious. Or u are really crap at your job.

Some of my membership money goes to u so that makes me a shareholder. As a shareholder i deserve an explanation.

I know last year u came out and said u had done the wrong thing by us in the previous years. So u must have a plan. Maybe I'm just to thick to see it.

Looking forward to hearing back from u as soon as podsible.
From
A very disgruntled fan.

Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back