Player Watch Ben Sinclair (Retired 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good game young man.

Dunno if he's toast worthy, on balance too many crosses on the negative side of the ledger IMO.
Can't think of anything negative he did. Got back to cover team mates who shouldve been Andrew Walker on half time isn't negative if that's the play you're thinking of.

Thought he was good tonight. Second leading possession getter behind Pendlebury and seemed to be one of the ones caring out there. Thanks Sinkers!
Got new phone today so my ignored list got cancelled,took me few secs to work out why i could see a thread started by your esteemed self.Its been so long i forget how you roll,have you always been a fan of sincs or are you now seeing the light???Or is this just another fishing expedition?????

Got new phone today so my ignored list got cancelled,took me few secs to work out why i could see a thread started by your esteemed self.Its been so long i forget how you roll,have you always been a fan of sincs or are you now seeing the light???Or is this just another fishing expedition?????
I've come around to him. I absolutely hated him when he first went back to defense a few years ago and then this season he's surprised me a lot. I'm always waiting for him to make a mistake but he never does.

I'm not a TG fan but he's twice the poster you are, he actually discusses Footy while you come onto the forum once every few days to attack a poster then piss off. What a great addition you are

I didn't see any of the game, but could his speed be used further up the ground or will he just get lost?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading the match day comments in the first half, sounded like he was having a shocker!

That's because he was. He was one of our worst users of the ball early in the game. Seriously poor and turning it over. He had a great second half though and really broke the lines, created space, and found some targets. One great goal saving smother too. But that first half.........(shudders).

I didn't see any of the game, but could his speed be used further up the ground or will he just get lost?

He'd get lost. He needs the game in front of him. His strength is gathering from behind as a receiver and streaming forward. I don't think he has the spatial awareness or footy Smartskin to do that forward of the ball.

I've come around to him. I absolutely hated him when he first went back to defense a few years ago and then this season he's surprised me a lot. I'm always waiting for him to make a mistake but he never does.
Is this the same thatsgold????He was a bit of a failure as a fwd but that was prob due to injuries leading to pressure when on the park trying to prove himself.Ive always thought he had the right attributes,just needed good run.Kudo's to you to see the light

Ben was very good. Playing Tay's role and doing well. Not as well as Tay, but a pretty decent back up!

Can't think of anything negative he did. Got back to cover team mates who shouldve been Andrew Walker on half time isn't negative if that's the play you're thinking of.

No, more like the number of turnovers in the first half which luckily Carlton didn't punish us with on account of them being so crap. Sinclair's second half was better but he really needs to clean up the turnovers before I'd give him the thumbs up.

No, more like the number of turnovers in the first half which luckily Carlton didn't punish us with on account of them being so crap. Sinclair's second half was better but he really needs to clean up the turnovers before I'd give him the thumbs up.
Can you highlight any examples of his turnovers? I can't think of any.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back